A MESSAGE FROM TONY ROBBINS:
Throughout my 40+ year career, I’ve been obsessed with helping people transform their quality of life. This can only be done when we realize:
👉THINGS ONLY GET BETTER WHEN WE GET BETTER.👈
Things only change when WE change.
My call has ALWAYS been to RISE to the challenge that life brings to us. To find a way to do better, not only for ourselves and our own family, but for our communities, and the greatest good of our brothers and sisters on the planet.
The unconscionable murder of George Floyd and countless others before him are an urgent call to ALL OF US in this country and all over the globe.
I AM COMMITTED to doing all I can to be a part of the solution, and to help begin to put a STOP to racial injustice and violence, and the tragic loss of innocent life.
If you’re reading this and are anything like me, you know the power of a TRUE COMMITMENT. 👩🏾🤝👨🏼🤜🏿🤛❤️ Join me now in this commitment to JUSTICE, HARMONY, COMPASSION, HIGHER TRUTH, LOVE, UNDERSTANDING, and FELLOWSHIP WITH EACH OTHER AS BROTHERS & SISTERS.
Over the past two weeks, I have been conversing with key African American thought leaders, as we open an important conversation to LISTEN TO and LEARN FROM the INSIGHTS, SOLUTIONS, and PERSPECTIVES of a selection of men and women whose life-long service uniquely qualifies them to provide answers.
This discussion will be an opportunity to learn from the experiences of those in communities of color so that we may grow in a deeper level of COMPASSION FOR THE PAIN THEY’VE ENDURED.
We have the opportunity right now to participate in utilizing our own humanity to help heal these wounds once and for all.
Much gratitude to the following guests:
- Benjamin Crump, Civil Rights Attorney (for the Floyd family)
- Martin Luther King III, Global Human Rights Leader
- Lora King, Founder & Executive Director, The Rodney King Foundation
- Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s Mother
- Doc Rivers, Head Coach, LA Clippers
- Bishop T.D. Jakes
- Daryl Davis, R&B Musician & Activist
- Scott Shepherd, Reformed KKK Leader
- Dr. Michael Beckwith, Founder, Agape International Spiritual Center
- Van Jones, CNN Political Contributor
- Reverend Jesse Jackson
- Barbara Becnell, Author, Journalist, Producer
- Derrick Johnson, President & CEO, NAACP
- Charlamagne “Tha God,” Cultural Influencer & Radio Host