Robbins Research International, Inc., the research and marketing arm of Anthony Robbins’ personal development businesses, conducts personal development, sales and corporate seminars that cover a wide range of topics, from mental conditioning and personal achievement systems to communication and business mastery.
If you are interested in working for a company with a positive, high-performance culture and with a mission to help change lives, then this is the place for you.
We are looking for a qualified Accounts Payable Representative to join our Accounting team. This position will have a main emphasis on accounts payable processing, reporting to the Corporate Controller.
Primary Accounts Payable duties include:
- Daily processing of invoices, verification of expense coding and obtaining approvals for all invoices.
- Processing of weekly check-run.
- Analyze, research and reconcile past payments.
- Maintenance and reconciliation of A/P aging reports, check registers and A/P journals.
- Provide excellence in service to both internal & external clients.
- Responsible for W-9s, 1099s, including researching discrepancies
- Responsible for Accounts Payable month-end close procedures, including journal entries as needed.
- Special projects as needed.
- Must be a self-starter, can work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, and be able to meet deadlines.
- 3-5 years of previous work experience in the Accounts Payable field.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Moderate to Intermediate Excel skills
- Demonstrates high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MAS500 & Salesforce CRM system experience a plus
If you are interested in applying for this employment opportunity at Robbins Research International, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.