The Data Warehouse Architect/Administrator will provide overall technical solutions, design and support of a new Data Warehouse. This role will handle the Data Analysis, Data Architecture, ETL Design, development, and implementation of large-scale solutions and/or applications spanning Business, Financial, Operations, and other related areas of the company.
This role will lead process improvement initiatives to implement best practice standards around Data Architecture, Metadata, Governance, Master Data Management, Federation and Data Quality flows.
- Creates data/information standards for enterprise warehouse repository
- Works with management to align solutions and data integration with business strategy and objectives
- Applies broad in-depth business and technical knowledge to advance the technical direction of the company
- Architects, designs, builds, implements and maintains solutions to meet business needs for the data warehouse and data mart environments
- Defines and produces ETL architecture including key designs on integration standards such as loading, real time/batch, CDC, data validation, parallelization etc.
- Performs a key management and leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data access, data integration, data visualization, data discovery, statistical methods, database design and implementation
- Performs analysis and capacity planning to define ‘best in class’ solutions
- Helps support the system and troubleshoots system related issues when moved into production
- Manages detailed data analysis and translates business requirements into logical data models
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT
- 5+ years of experience working as a Data Architect
- 3+ years of experience in Access, Excel(Advanced), visualization tools (Chartio, SSRS, Tableau or similar)
- 3+ years of experience architecting, designing, and developing BI/Data Warehouse solutions using the Microsoft BI stack (e.g. SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- 3+ years interfacing stakeholders and vendors
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Additional Preferred Experience:
- BABOK Certification
- Hadoop and Hive
If you are interested in applying for any of these employment opportunities at Robbins Research Int’l, Inc. please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include the job title you would like to be considered for in the subject line of the email.