Are you a digital marketing rising star? Are you obsessed with digital marketing and all of the various facets such as: SEM, Paid Social, Analytics, and CRO? Do you constantly read top digital marketing trade blogs for insights on the industry such as digitalmarketer.com, searchengineland.com , clickz.com, conversionxl.com, moz.com or others? Are you able to assess a company’s digital marketing tactics and suggest with ways to optimize, improve or otherwise change? Do you know what metrics matter for business and which ones don’t? If you answered yes to these questions, then please read on…
Robbins Research International is the #1 personal and professional development company in the world. We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who will work to ensure we are the most effective and advanced digital marketing team in the personal and professional development industry. This role will exhibit expertise in building and growing;
- Live Events
- Online education / continuing education
- Life & Business Coaching
- Business Services/ Training
- Membership program
Track record of growing and engaging audiences. You must excel at creating strategies and tactics to grow traffic and increase conversions. Must be confident in your knowledge of email, web, social and affiliate marketing strategies to ensure your success. This position works directly with marketing campaign strategists to ensure the overarching marketing strategy is aligned with best practices and tactics for optimal lead and revenue generation.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Update Marketing team on digital marketing best practices and inform them on developing technologies and trends
- Experience running Facebook Ads a must. Must be familiar and comfortable with Ads Reporting, Campaign Management, Audience Builder, and Pixel Manager, and Facebook Analytics
- Strong understanding of paid and organic search marketing, keyword research, on-page optimization – ability to provide strategic insight to internal and external partners
- Understand ad auction and competition to enforce big agreements with external channel partners
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager to develop and deploy organic Social media tactics (Facebook Live/Premier, IGTV, Facebook Watch, Pinterest, LinkedIn Influencer) that increase lead and revenue generation
- Interface with mobile and messaging (SMS, Whatsapp, FB Messenger, etc) technology partners to drive greater acquisition and activation of clients
Industry Standard Requirements, Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years experience in an in-house digital marketing role and/or agency account management; advertising, media, marketing and/or Internet-related industries.
- Hands-on experience in communicating via project management software tools like Basecamp, Trello, Asana
- Experience developing visualizations and diagrams to simplify complex flows/processes in tools like Draw.io, Lucidchart, Omnigraffle, Sketch, Keynote, etc.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills and close attention to detail.
- Self-starter orientation and a strong focus on follow-through, on-time delivery and customer satisfaction (internal and external).
- Certifications in Paid Traffic Mastery, Customer Value Optimization Mastery, Analytics Mastery from DigitalMarketer.com or other professional organization a plus
- Committed to personal and professional, avid reader, and student of Marketing craft
To apply: send a video of yourself and your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are passionate about digital marketing and analytics and tell us about a time when a relatively small change or insight yielded big results for a campaign you’ve worked on.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $85-$95K DOE