A well established personal development and business training company in San Diego seeks a Digital Project Manager responsible for project managing the design and development of websites and dedicated funnels for the company. You will be a highly organized individual who is experienced in managing multi-faceted digital marketing projects that cut across research, design, testing, development and content production and label review processes. You should be highly proficient with tools for Gantt chart creation as well as using task management software (Workfront, Trello, Zoho, etc.).
You will be responsible for managing project timelines, coordinating agency relationships, and resource allocation. Our candidate will also help resolve unclear pathways and establishing the best collaboration process to centralize the tools we are using to communicate about the project. We are looking for a master orchestrator, a detail-obsessed individual that will be working across functions with all agencies and stakeholders involved in the project.
- Assist with strategy/recommendations for frontend web redesign projects
- Overall project management of website development, landing page updates, funnel builds, and e-commerce execution
- Interfacing with multiple external agencies regarding project scope, scheduling, and budget
- Establish detailed Gantt charts, resourcing roadmaps as well as high-level timeline reports
- Create, manage, and assign tasks within project management software
- Update and manage dedicated landing pages and funnels built-in WYSIWYG editors – no code required, must be able to meet design specs and understand web logic, DOM, etc
- Smoothing out critical pathways to ensure there are no administrative or resources obstacles as we approach workstreams
- Help managing QA testing and bug management
- Aligning with developers, designers and UX researchers for ongoing growth testing
- Develop or recommend process improvements
- Approximately 3-5 years of experience in end-to-end marketing website development, with proven project management or similar experience
- Must have a firm understanding of internet marketing / online selling (e.g. Clickfunnels, LeadPages, etc)
- Strong risk assessment and identification skills
- Project Management Certification preferred (PMP, CSM, CPMP, etc)
- Understanding of end-to-end website CMS development
- Solid organizational skills and time management skills
- Motivated, self-starter with clear and confident verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, on-time delivery, and the ability to manage multiple initiatives are a must
- Demonstrated ability to drive results in a constructive, collaborative manner across multiple teams
- Able to keep focus on top priority while managing an extensive backlog of ideas, requests, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Requirement: $75-90K