Program Dates: February 20-25, 2018
Location: Sun Valley Resort, Sun Valley, Idaho
Arrival Date: February 20, 2018 before 4:30pm (The reception begins at 7:00 pm)
Departure Date: February 26, 2018 anytime
Airport: Friedman Memorial Airport (SUN)
Where to Meet: For those arriving on February 20, please look for the Platinum Partnership sign after you have picked up your checked baggage.
**Transportation is available from Friedman Memorial Airport (SUN) to the resort for those arriving on February 20th before 4:30PM. If you are arriving on a different day, or after 4:30PM, please arrange your own transportation to the resort.
The host resort is the Sun Valley Resort
• Rooms in the resort will be allocated in order of deposit received.
• If you are requesting a roommate, please write firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Main Room can be cold! Please pack layers and comfortable clothing so you can play full out.
• There is no dress code for meals and casual “mountain wear” is always appropriate throughout the program
• We will be skiing and snowboarding each of the five days of the program. Equipment including helmets, boots,
poles, skis and boards are available to you and requests for that gear will be done through the survey. You will need to bring or buy onsite ski/boarding clothing including warm layered clothing, appropriate jacket and pants, gloves, goggles, neck warmer, socks and backpack if desired.
• Sunscreen is recommended
• Average mid-day high temperatures at the resort in late February are mid- to high 30’s Fahrenheit (low single digits Celsius). Overnight temperatures tend to be in the low teens Fahrenheit (-10 Celsius).