Time Management Tips: The Power of N.E.T. Time
If you’ve ever used the excuse, “I don’t have time to improve my life,” get ready to access the power of N.E.T. time.
What you feed your mind on a daily basis creates your experience of life. However, far too many people believe that they “don’t have time” to give their minds the kind of information that can help them create real, concrete results and achieve their dreams.
But ask yourself this: how much time do you spend…
- Commuting? In the U.S., we spend an average of 100 hours a year commuting to work—about 24.5 minutes one way.
- Running errands? The typical car owner is behind the wheel anywhere from 500 to 1,000 hours per year, the equivalent of two full semesters at a university.
- At the gym, walking or running, or working out?
- Cooking dinner, doing chores, or cleaning the house? As of 2005, men spent at least 13 hours each week on housework; women spent 17 hours a week.
- Waiting for a bus or an appointment?
- Parked in front of the television? According to the Nielsen Company, the average American watches 4 hours and 35 minutes of TV each day. How much of that do you think is content designed to uplift and educate your mind?
All of us have tasks each day that occupy our bodies—but not our minds. Instead of “zoning out” and frittering away those precious minutes, what if you used that time to feed your mind with the best information, inspiration, and coaching available, designed specifically to accelerate your results in a very short time?
Beginning with his very first blockbuster Personal Power System, Tony Robbins designed products specifically to utilize the power of N.E.T. time to turn these previously “wasted” moments into short yet powerful lessons in personal achievement. The contents of each CD are divided into convenient, accessible “chunks” of time management tips that anyone can listen to, absorb, and take action on in about 25 minutes or less. Best of all, these lessons take No Extra Time in your day.
However, remember that the real power of our products lies in putting what you learn into action. When you hear Tony say, “Stop right now and do this exercise,” do it! Your chores, appointments, workouts, can wait for you to get the full benefit of what you are learning. Combine your N.E.T. time with action, and you’ll find your results will increase exponentially—almost before you know it.
As millions of people have done already, you can utilize the minutes you spend in mindless activities every day to significantly transform the quality of your life. Feed your mind with high-quality, high-value coaching and time management tips in your car, on your iPod, on your computer or audio system—anywhere and everywhere, for as long and as often as you desire. When you do, you’ll discover that what used to be “wasted” time will become the most important, profitable, and empowering moments of your day.