The best defense is a good offense — this is true in every aspect of life, from sports to business to relationships. Creating the healthy habits necessary to keep your body functioning at optimal levels is part of building an extraordinary life, allowing you to maintain a strong and optimized immune system when environmental or seasonal stressors attempt to knock you out of the game.
The power of a strong immune system
Occasionally getting sick is a fact of life. No matter how strong, healthy, or careful you are, you will come into contact with germs or pathogens.. The best way to minimize the impact is to take the proper steps to keep your immune system strong.
What you eat every day, how often you move your body, and how much sleep you get all play a role in the foundation of your immune system. If you don’t maintain a healthy lifestyle, your recovery time will take longer than someone who invests in their health.
As food manufacturing and farming methods change, the food we eat continually loses its nutritional value. You can eat the healthiest diet and still require supplements to fill the nutritional gaps. Consider your immune system when researching a supplement routine — what immune system supplements must you add to your diet?
The benefits of immune support supplements
It’s important to keep your immune system strong with healthy lifestyle habits. Supplements can also play a role in immune system health. . Tony Robbins’ high-quality supplements, LifeForce Nutraceuticals, will help you achieve this goal. Tony’s supplements support immune system health and help fill nutritional gaps. PEAK DEFENSE™ is an immune system supplement that supports your system by delivering bioactive ingredients necessary for physical health.*
Here are some of the targeted biomarkers PEAK DEFENSE™ supports:
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP): Measures 14 substances in your blood including sodium, calcium, creatinine, and potassium. It provides important information about your body’s overall chemical balance and metabolism.
- High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL): High-density lipoprotein (HDL) is known as good cholesterol because it helps lower your risk for heart disease and ischemic stroke. Regular exercise and a healthy diet — the same lifestyle choices that keep your cholesterol in check — naturally increase your HDL. Levels between 55–65 mg/dL are healthy and have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL): LDL is known as bad cholesterol because too much can clog and harden the arteries, leading to high blood pressure and heart disease. Less than 100mg/dL is an optimal level for most people, though depending on your personal health history, slightly higher or lower levels may be right for you.
- Total Cholesterol: Total cholesterol is the total amount of cholesterol in your blood, which includes both low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol. It’s essential for many of your body’s metabolic processes, including the production of vitamin D, testosterone, estrogen, and cortisol, however, levels higher than 199 mg/dL can increase your risk for heart disease, ischemic strokes, and liver disease.
- Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c): The glycosylated hemoglobin (A1c) test gives us a look at your sugar levels over a 90-day period to help spot pre-diabetes. A range of 5.7 to 6.4% indicates an increased risk, and 6.5% or over may indicate diabetes.
With daily use, PEAK DEFENSE™ supports these functions as you prepare for immunity stressors.* This immune support supplement stands out from others on the market because:
- Over 50+ human clinical trials back its key ingredients.
- 23 bioactive compound blend supports both the offense and the defense.
- It keeps your immune system strong, assists with quicker recovery, and defends your body against illness.
Peak performance with immune system supplements
The best way to create an extraordinary life is to stay in a peak state daily. Adding immune support supplements to your daily routine can help. With Tony Robbins’ PEAK DEFENSE™, you get everything you need for powerful reinforcement.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.