Once in a lifetime opportunity to work under the direct execution of Tony Robbins! Do you think you have what it takes?
- You will represent the #1 peak performance trainer in the world, Tony Robbins
- Proximity is power! Imagine being fully immersed in Tony Robbins environment
- Imagine getting to offer companies Tony’s tools & strategies
Are you right for this position?
If you do not believe you are in the top 2% of sales applicants for this position, save your time (and ours) and do not apply.
- Do you have a proven sales track record?
- Are you a natural networker? Do you love connecting and building relationships?
- Do you look for solutions verses excuses?
- Do you look for win-win situations?
- Are you an amazing communicator with the power to influence people?
- Are you a go-getter? Are you hungry? Are you passionate? Outcome/mission-oriented?
- Do you have a STRONG B-2-B background?
- Are you saying “YES! This is me!” . . . that’s a good start.
The ideal person for this job is a natural networker. Someone that loves to connect, see’s gaps in businesses and can offer solutions. Additionally, the right candidate for this position will need to be patient as this is a longer sales cycle. This is a B-2-B relational sales role. This is not a churn-n-burn sales process. Heavy emphasis on RELATIONSHIP BUILDING.
Do you have what we’re looking for? Send us a 45-second video (see email address below) on why we should consider you for this position? This is your chance to sell us.
The Corporate Relations Specialists main function is to connect with companies and offer packaged solutions. You will provide RRI’s programs as solutions for our client’s business problems. You will work in tandem with our in-house sales teams and dig deep with companies as a conduit for transformation. Product solutions/offerings will consist of Unleash the Power Within, Coaching, Products, Business Mastery and Leadership Academy. This position is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, high performance, results-oriented culture and represent the transformational strategies Tony Robbins has developed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be a US Citizen
- Strong Outbound sales skills
- Take an entrepreneurial approach by prospecting for leads, setting appointments, generating referrals and building your pipeline
- Team up with in-house sales teams to source prospects
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by management
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years as a top performer within the field of Corporate Recruiting.
If you are interested in applying for this employment opportunity, please submit your resume, DISC Personality Profile (CLICK HERE) and a 45-second video explaining why you are the best candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.