Apply to Crew
Thank you for your interest in joining the Crew. We appreciate your support of Tony’s Mission! To become a Crew Member, you must apply to Crew using the Crew Request form in the members area using the link below. Your request will be reviewed, and only when you have received an email confirmation that you have been approved are you a member of the Crew. We encourage you to not make any non-refundable reservations without receiving this approval.
In order to provide both you and event participants with an outstanding experience,
Crew requests are reviewed with the following guidelines in mind:
- You must have attended, as a participant, the event that you are requesting to Crew. (The only exception is Business Mastery, where it may be possible to be eligible to Crew if you are an experienced Crew Member who has crewed many events and attended all three of these events, Leadership Academy and UPW and DWD.)
- You must have attended or Crewed the event you are requesting to Crew within the last 7 years (Business Mastery exception as above).
- You must have attended or Crewed any event within the last 5 years.
- A satisfaction guarantee of any event disqualifies you to crew that event.
- If you are under 18 years of age on the day that Crew for the event begins, your parent or guardian must also be Crewing (or in some cases attending) the event, sign a consent form, and have already Crewed at least one event prior to the one you are Crewing (that is, you cannot both be first-time Crew at the same event.). Crew requests for those under age 18 are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. The minimum age for Crew is 13 years old.
- UPW Fire Team Requirement: You must have Crewed in an event team position before Crewing a Fire Team position.
- For Date With Destiny, Business Mastery and Life/Wealth Mastery Crew requests, you must have previously Crewed a UPW to be approved.
Crew request evaluation:
We take each application very seriously, and actually read what you write in your application. Qualification to Crew is not an automatic approval to Crew as we take into account your event-participation record, your Crew record, what you say in your crew request, and the needs of the event among other things.
- Preference is given to active Crew members (the more you Crew, the more likely it is for you to be approved).
- Preference is given to veteran Crew who have Crewed within the last 18 months.
- Preference is given to participants who have attended any event within the last 18 months.
- Cancellations or no-shows of previous Crew requests reduce the strength of your application.
Apply to Crew Now