Robbins Research International, Inc.
9051 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Box #261229, San Diego, Ca 92196 | 800.898.8669 | Intl.: 001.858.535.9900
Business Accelerator Program Powered By Tony Robbins
All Amounts Are Expressed In U.S. Dollars
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “TERMS”) OF BUSINESS ACCELERATOR PROGRAM POWERED BY TONY ROBBINS
- Tuition and Product Information
The client indicated on the Order Form (“Client”) agree to pay Robbins Research International, Inc. (“RRI”), the tuition amount for the Business Accelerator Program (“BAP”) indicated on the Order From, which is based on the number of individual users (“User” or “Users”) signing up for BAP.Initial Tuition for BAP for Annual Users includes access to the following RRI events and services:
- Each User will be able to attend RRI’s Virtual Unleash the Power Within (“UPW”) event, a four day live program with Tony Robbins, which RRI will schedule more than one Virtual UPW event during the Annual Term (as defined herein). The User MUST attend a Virtual UPW Event, or will lose access to this event during the Term. No substitutions of other UPW events will be allowed, and there shall be no refunds for tuition for any User who does not attend a Virtual UPW event during the Term.
- Access to the Seven-Day Fast Track Playbook, which consists of seven virtual recorded sessions of approximately one hour each, designed to provide methods and strategies of accelerating the User’s business. Each session includes a written action plan, which is a toolkit designed for each specific session.
- Monthly Group Master Classes for Users during the Term. These approximately one hour sessions with renowned business experts will be available to all Users during the Term. At RRI’s sole discretion, these monthly master class sessions may be conducted live or may be pre-recorded, as RRI’s sole discretion. The monthly sessions may be accessed at any time during the Term if any User misses any of the monthly sessions. These monthly master class sessions will be conducted on dates and times as determined solely by RRI, on a platform as determined by RRI (the “Training Platform”).
- During the Term, Users will have access to two Live Virtual Trainings of approximately 90 minutes each, which shall be facilitated by Tony Robbins (the “Tony Robbins Trainings”) . These two Live virtual Tony Robbins Trainings may be accessed at any time during the Term if any User misses any of the Tony Robbins Trainings sessions and will be conducted on the Training Platform on dates and times as determined solely by RRI.
- During the Term, each of Client’s Users shall have unlimited access to the BAP Community (on a platform as determined solely by RRI) of other business owners, CEOs, Founders and Executive.
- During the Term, Users also shall have access to other bonus content as determined solely by RRI.
Monthly Users will have access to the same RRI events and services as Annual Users, except the Monthly User plan does not include a ticket to RRI’s Virtual UPW Event and some bonus content may not be available to monthly Users.
RRI reserves the right to alter, change, modify or delete the events and services provided during the Term, as well as the Training Platform that is used.
- Contract Terms.
User enrollment will commence on the date as indicated on the Enrollment Form, and for Annual Users, will continue for 12 months as indicated on the Order Form (the “Term”). At the conclusion of the Term, User enrollment (and any User access) will automatically expire, if the User purchased BAP through a corporate employer or otherwise purchased in bulk. At such time, the User access to all content and services of the BAP will expire. Users who purchased the Annual Plan individually will automatically renew for an additional 12 month term (the “Renewal Term”), at the price of the BAP RRI offers at the time of such Renewal Term, unless you provide RRI no less than 30 days written notice prior to the expiration of the current term, of your intention not to renew for a Renewal Term, at which time, at the conclusion of your current annual term, your access to all content and services of the BAP will expire. If you have chosen the Monthly Plan, you can cancel your subscription at any time by giving RRI written notice of your intent to cancel your monthly subscription, and your access to all content and services of the BAP will expire at the conclusion of the current monthly term for which you have paid.
- Additional Users and Transfer
- Transfer of BAP: Users may not transfer a BAP subscription to another party unless User receives written permission from an RRI authorized representative, which such transfer shall be in RRI’s sole discretion. Any individual Users will have their own unique username and password, and may not transfer Users to another person. If the annual Program was purchased in bulk, all Users must be employees of the bulk purchaser, and more than one entity may not combine its number of Users to receive better pricing based on the number of Users as determined by RRI.
- Additional Users. Bulk Purchasers may add Users during the Term, and the cost of such Users will be prorated for the remainder of the Term. The bulk purchaser may add as many Users during the Term as it would like, but may not decrease the number of Users during the Term.
- Annual User Subscription Plan: full payment at the price as provided in the Order Form is due at the time of enrollment. Any Renewal Term will be due at the time of such renewal. Any Renewal Term will be charged to your payment method on file at the time of such renewal, unless you have canceled your Annual Subscription per paragraph 2 above. There will be no refunds to the Annual Plan, other than as provided in Section 7.A., herein.
- Monthly User Subscription Plan: If you have chosen the Monthly Subscription program, your first monthly payment is due at the time of enrollment. Each month thereafter, your card will be charged the monthly subscription rate until you cancel your Monthly Subscription per paragraph 2 above. There will be no refunds to the Monthly Subscription Plan, other than as provided in Section 7.A., herein.
- Upgrade: At its sole discretion, RRI may offer an upgrade package to BAP for an additional cost to the User or bulk purchaser. The User or bulk purchaser will not be obligated to purchase any upgrade to continue with the BAP, but if such upgrade is offered by RRI, then it will contain bonus content not offered to the general program participants.
- Default, Cancellation, Termination, And Damages Fee
- Default: If the User/bulk purchaser does not pay the tuition by the Term start date on the Order Form, then the User/bulk purchaser will be considered in default of the BAP, and RRI will have the right, to terminate the User/bulk purchaser ’s BAP subscription, and upon such termination, the Users will no longer have access to the Training Platform or any other products, services or content of the BAP.
- 72-Hour Cancellation: The User/bulk purchaser may cancel this transaction without penalty or obligation by submitting to Robbins Research International, Inc., a signed and dated written email prior to midnight of the third business day after the date Client signs the Order Form. Such notice from Client must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, with Attn: BAP PROGRAM Cancellation in the subject line of the email notice. Faxed notices are not acceptable. Note: Refunds may take up to 4-6 weeks to post to User/bulk purchaser’s account.
- No-Show: If Users do not attend any of a User’s confirmed sessions on the Training Platform, a recording of the session will be available on the Training Platform, which a User may view at their convenience at any time while still enrolled in the BAP. NOTE: For Users purchasing the Annual Plan, The Virtual UPW Event must be attended during the Term, and the UPW Event will not be made available to the Users on the Training Platform or in any other manner. After the subscription ends, Users will no longer have access to the previous or future sessions on the Training Platform.
- Discount Verification: Discounts (if any) from any of the Pricing Plans offered for the BAP are subject to verification of eligibility of the discount by RRI. If after making this purchase, RRI determines that the User/bulk purchaser does not meet the eligibility qualifications for the discount offered, the Subscription Plan will revert to the full price of the BAP chosen as stated at the time of User/bulk purchaser’s purchase.
- General Provisions
- Warranties: User/bulk purchaser acknowledges that it is not relying on any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by RRI or anyone acting or claiming to act on behalf of RRI unless they are in writing and made part of these Terms. All advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any whether oral or written, are hereby superseded by these Terms. These Terms, along with the applicable Order Form, contains the entire understanding and agreement between User/bulk purchaser and RRI, and no addition or modification of any terms shall be effective unless set forth in writing and signed by User/bulk purchaser and RRI. No salesperson or any other agents of RRI has the authority to modify these Terms.
- Terms and Conditions: The signing of the Order Form and/or the User/bulk purchaser’s payment of the BAP plan chosen and User access to the Training Platform and/or the UPW event, denotes User/bulk purchaser’s acceptance and agreement to be bound by these Terms.
- Subject to Change: Dates, times, locations, and structure of any of the sessions offered through the Training Platform are subject to change, including without limitation the format through which such sessions are offered.
- Private Trainings: RRI reserves the right to remove any Users from any virtual event environment for any reason it deems appropriate. In such cases, there will be no refund for any previously paid BAP plan,nor will there be any substitution or transfer of the User who has been removed to another User, except as determined by RRI, which shall be in RRI’s sole discretion.
- Assignment: This Agreement may not be assigned to another individual or entity without the express written approval of RRI.
- Translation: The sessions and content on the Training Platform will be offered in English, and RRI shall not be offering any translation for these sessions. If in the future, RRI is able to offer translation services for this BAP, RRI reserves the right to charge an additional fee for such translation (including any additional translation fee for the UPW event).
- Transaction Fees: The User/bulk purchaser may be charged foreign or other transaction fees by its bank in connection with this purchase, and User/bulk purchaser agrees that it will be responsible for any such charges.
- Ownership: Users/bulk purchaser understand that all materials, concepts, and information (collectively “Materials”) presented by RRI during this BAP or through the Training Platform, either orally, in writing, or through the Training Platform, are the property of RRI and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other applicable laws. Client and its Users acknowledge that the Materials constitute commercially valuable, proprietary, confidential property of RRI, the design and development of which required the investment of substantial effort, time, and money.
All rights in the BAP and the Materials are expressly reserved by RRI. Users/bulk purchaser agrees not to reproduce, copy, or otherwise duplicate, and not to distribute, lend, or otherwise transfer, the Materials without the prior written permission of RRI. Users/bulk purchaser agrees not to use the Materials in any way that would compromise the confidential and proprietary nature of the Materials.
Users/bulk purchaser further understands that the Materials presented by RRI in this BAP are intended solely for use in the program. Users/bulk purhcaser understands that while the Users/bulk purchaser are free to use the Materials for their own personal use, and free to tell others about the benefits the Users realized from the BAP, Users/bulk purchaser agrees not to resell, reproduce and sell, modify and sell, or repackage and sell the Materials. Users/bulk purchaser agrees that they will not use the Materials for any purpose other than their own personal use except with the prior written permission of RRI. Users/bulk purchaser agrees not to deliver the Materials themselves, either reproduced or modified, or anything derived from the Materials, either orally or in writing, as part of any seminar, training program, workshop, consulting, or similar business activity which Users/bulk purchaser makes available to their clients, vendors or to others, except with the prior written permission of RRI.
- Users/bulk purchaser shall not, without prior written permission of RRI (which shall be in RRI’s sole discretion), do any of the following: (a) work around any technical limitations in the Training Platform; (b) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Training Platform; (c) publish the Training Platform or Materials for others to copy; (d) permit any third party to access the Training Platform except as permitted herein; (e) rent, lease, sell, or lend the Training Platform or Materials; (f) create derivate works based on the Materials; (g) access the BAP in order to build a competitive product or service, or copy any features, functions or graphics of the Training Platform or Materials; or (h) use the BAP in any way that is against the law.
- In no event shall RRI’s aggregate liability arising out of or related to these Terms, whether in contract, tort, or under any other theory of liability, exceed an amount equal to 1/12th of the total amount paid by User/bulk purchaser to RRI in the twelve (12) consecutive months for the BAP preceding the incident causing the claim. In no event shall RRI have any liability to User/bulk purchaser for any lost profits or revenues or for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages however caused, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of liability, and whether or not RRI has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing disclaimer shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- No provision of these Terms may be waived unless in writing signed by User/bulk purchaser and RRI. Waiver of any one provision of these Terms shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other provision of these Terms.
- These Terms and the applicable Order Form shall be governed by and construed under and in accordance with the laws of the State of California and the User/bulk purchaser hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and to venue exclusively in, the courts of the State of California, Counties of Los Angeles and San Diego the United States courts located in the State of California, Central or Southern Districts of California in connection with any lawsuit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms. The User/bulk purchaser agrees and acknowledges that venue in any such court is and shall be convenient and the User/bulk purchaser hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive any claim or right to assert that any such court is or will be an inconvenient forum for any reason whatsoever. Each and all of the several rights and remedies provided in these Terms, or by law or in equity, shall be cumulative, and no one of them shall be exclusive of any other right of remedy, and the exercise of any one of such rights or remedies shall not be deemed a waiver of, or an election not to exercise any other such right or remedy.
- RRI reserves the right to amend these Terms from time to time, in which case the new Terms shall supersede prior versions. RRI will use its best efforts to notify User/bulk purchaser of material changes not less than ten (10) days prior to the effective date of such amendment; provided however that whether or not such notice has been provided pursuant to this section, Users’/bulk purchser’s continued use of the BAP or the Training Platform following the effective date of any such amendment shall constitute consent to any such amendment and to the revised Terms.
- Wire Transfer:
IMPORTANT: Wire Transfer Routing Instructions
INDICATE ORGANIZATION/COMPANY FULL NAME ON THE WIRE TRANSFER
Make payable to: Robbins Research International, Inc., City National Bank, 4275 Executive Square, Suite 750, La Jolla, CA 92037 USA ABA# 122016066 Account #027-376-738 SWIFT #CINAUS6L
- Satisfaction Guarantee
If you have chosen the Annual Subscription plan or the Monthly Subscription plan, then in the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the BAP for any reason within the first 30 days of purchase, you may contact RRI’s Customer Loyalty team at https://www.tonyrobbins.com/contact-us/ and we will refund your full purchase within 4-6 weeks based on the original method of payment, or at your option, we will apply your payment to another RRI product, service or event. At the time of such Satisfaction Guarantee, you will lose access to the Training Platform as well as any other content provided in the BAP, including access to the Virtual UPW Event for Annual Plan Users. Such Satisfaction Guarantee is only available during the initial 30 day purchase, and is not available during any Renewal Term or after the first 30 days of your Monthly Subscription Plan.