Are You A Cold Calling Machine?
This role is for the heavy hitters. If you are looking for an opportunity where you are rewarded for your results and want to make a difference in the lives of those you work with we have an incredible opportunity for you.
We need inside phone representatives to build business opportunities by setting high quality appointments with business owners and senior level executives to support our elite team of field sales representatives. This position is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, high performance, results-oriented culture and represent the transformational strategies of Tony Robbins. Tony Robbins has been transforming the lives of millions of people across the world for three and a half decades. He has been honored by AMEX as one of 6 people in the world to help turn around your business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- This position is 100% phone sales. Representative must activate leads provided by company and secure own referrals. This is not a telemarketing job; it is a business building career opportunity
- Be aggressive in generating results and set up at least four one-on-one meetings with key decision makers each day
- Partner with field sales to execute meetings
- Report activity and results on a daily basis
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by management
- Candidates must have at least 1 year proven phone success in the B2B environment
- Must have prior experience working with business owners or senior level executives
- Traits, attitudes, skills: unstoppable mindset, coachable, exceptionally driven, resourceful, results-oriented, passionate about helping businesses grow, persuasive, assertive, honest, quality follow-up, attention to detail, gregarious, outstanding verbal communicator over the telephone
- The ability to work from your home
If you are interested in applying for any of these employment opportunities at Robbins Research Int’l, Inc. please send your resume, cover letter & salary requirements to email@example.com. Include the job title you would like to be considered for in the subject line of the email.