Business Mastery Program Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS MASTERY PROGRAM
1. Tuition Information
You agree to pay Robbins Research International, Inc. (“RRI”), the tuition amount as you selected for the event and program selected. Tuition includes the event session(s) (which may be live in-person or offered as a digital virtual format at RRI’s discretion) and applicable course materials. For live, in-person events, transportation, lodging, and food costs are not included.
2. Contract Term, Transfer and Liquidated Damages
- From the date of this agreement, you have 24 months to complete your Business Mastery event (the “Contract Term”). If you do not complete the event within that timeline, RRI will terminate your contract and you will forfeit all tuition paid to RRI.
- Transfer of Live, In-Person Events: Subject to the applicable transfer fees, you may transfer one time; provided however that such transfer shall only be valid for an additional 12 months from the start date of the Business Mastery event from which you are transferring. You must do so by notifying us in writing. If you choose to transfer, you relinquish your priority standing in the program for which you were enrolled, and your transfer is subject to availability of the next event. For live in person, events, if you transfer within 90 days of your scheduled program, because it would be extremely difficult and impractical to assess the actual damages suffered by us because of your transfer, then as liquidated damages, and not as a penalty, the following amounts apply, and in the cases other than forfeiture, will be added to any unpaid balance of your tuition for the Business Mastery event.
- All Business Mastery Locations
- 61-90 Days: $0
- 31-60 Days: $250
- Less than 30 days: $500
- All Business Mastery Locations
- Transfer of Digital Virtual Events: If you are unable to attend the virtual Business Mastery event for any reason, you may have someone substitute for your participation in the virtual Business Mastery event. Call the RRI Customer Service Department at least 14 days prior to the beginning of the virtual Business Mastery event to transfer your enrollment. Previously transferred and complimentary tickets are not eligible. If you are unable to attend the virtual Business Mastery event and do not wish to substitute, contact your Personal Sales Representative or Business Mastery Representative at least seven days prior to the beginning of the virtual Business Mastery event. We will move your enrollment to a non-refundable Business Mastery Voucher which must be used within one year from the virtual Business Mastery event date or the Contract Term, whichever is later. Some restrictions apply.
- Full Payment/Conversion: If your Full Payment is received by RRI within 10 business days from the date of this Agreement, then any Paid in Full bonuses will be applied to your If anytime after 10 business days, you have not made the full payment, RRI shall in its sole discretion, convert you to the Momentum Plan as described in Paragraph 3(C), herein.
- Finance Plan: If approved, a deposit of $1,995 is due at time of You will then have minimum payments of the amount that was financed due monthly.
- Momentum Plan: A minimum deposit of $1,995 is due at time of Each month thereafter, your card will be charged $595 per month until your balance is paid in full. The Momentum Plan for Business Mastery must be paid in full prior to attending the Business Mastery event.
- For specific payment amounts and due dates, please contact the Business Mastery Concierge or your Personal Results Specialist at our
4. Default, Cancellation, Termination, and Damages Fee
- Default: If you do not pay your tuition by the agreed-upon payment terms, then you will be considered in default of this You will forfeit your enrollment. RRI will have the right, to terminate this contract, and upon such termination, you will be subject to the Damages Fee set forth in item 4(C), below.
- 72-Hour Cancellation: You may cancel this transaction without penalty or obligation by submitting to Robbins Research International, , a signed and dated written notice postmarked prior to midnight of the third business day after the date of this Agreement. Your notice must be mailed or delivered to Attn: BUSINESS MASTERY Robbins Research International, Inc., 9051 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Box #261229, San Diego, CA 92196. Faxed notices are not acceptable. (Note: Refunds will take approximately 4-6 weeks to post to your account.)
- Damages Fee: Because it would be extremely difficult and impractical to assess actual damages suffered by us in the event you default or terminate your Agreement you agree to be charged $1,995. This is a nonrefundable, nonreturnable Damages
- No-Show Fee: If you do not attend the BUSINESS MASTERY event (whether virtual or live event) without express written consent from RRI, you will forfeit your tuition for the
- Bundle Cancellation: If you purchase BUSINESS MASTERY in conjunction with MASTERY UNIVERSITY and receive the special RRI bundle package pricing, then in the event of any subsequent cancellation of either BUSINESS MASTERY or MASTERY UNIVERSITY (including without limitation, cancellation for nonpayment or for exercising RRI’s Satisfaction Guarantee as stated in paragraph 7 below), the remaining non-canceled agreement shall revert to the full price, as reflected at the time of your purchase of the BUSINESS MASTERY or MASTERY UNIVERSITY agreement that has not been
- Discount Verification: Any discount from any of the Plans offered for Business Mastery are subject to verification of eligibility of the discount by If after entering into the Agreement, RRI determines that you do not meet the eligibility qualifications for the discount offered, your Plan will revert to the full price of that Plan as stated at the time of your purchase.
- If you have selected the Finance Plan and you subsequently cancel this Agreement for any reason (including without limitation, exercising RRI’s Satisfaction Guarantee as stated in paragraph 7 below), in addition to any other Damages Fees as described herein, you agree that all payments of interest made by you to the third-party financing company, shall not be credited to you by RRI in calculating a refund due (if any) because of such The Damages Fee as provided in section 4.C., herein, shall continue to apply in determining whether any refund is due to you.
5. General Provisions
- Warranties: You acknowledge that you are not relying upon any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by RRI or any one acting or claiming to act on behalf of RRI unless it is in writing and made a part of this All advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any, whether oral or written, are hereby superseded by this Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and RRI. No sales person of RRI or any other agents have authority to modify the terms of this Agreement.
- Terms & Conditions: Your approval and execution of additional Terms & Conditions will be required prior to You may request a copy from RRI upon signing this Agreement. Failure to sign the Terms & Conditions will be deemed a cancellation of this Agreement. You will not be admitted to the applicable session until all course registration and questionnaire forms are returned to RRI.
- Subject to Change: Dates, times, locations, and structure of events are subject to change, including without limitation if any event are being offered live in person or via a remote digital format.
- Private Event: RRI reserves the right to send a participant home (or remove any participant from any virtual event environment) for any reason it deems In such cases, there will be no refund for meals, transportation, or lodging, if applicable. Tuition credits and refunds for the event will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Translation Costs: Translation costs shall not be included in your tuition to BUSINESS Cost of translation, at an amount solely in the discretion of RRI, shall be at an additional cost and shall be added to your BUSINESS MASTERY tuition. It is within the sole discretion of RRI whether translation in any languages shall be offered for any specific Business Mastery event.
- Transaction Fees: You may be charged foreign or other transaction fees by your bank in connection with this purchase, and you agree that you will be responsible for any such
- Coaching: Call 858.535.6329 to activate your coaching. Your three months (six 30-minute sessions) of Coaching must be activated within 90 days of this agreement and completed within 90 days of activation. The Coaching received with BUSINESS MASTERY is nontransferable.
6. Wire Transfer
- IMPORTANT: Wire Transfer Routing Instructions
- INDICATE PARTICIPANT’S FULL NAME AND AGREEMENT NUMBER ON THE WIRE TRANSFER
- Make payable to: Robbins Research International, Inc.
- City National Bank, 4275 Executive Square, Suite 750, La Jolla, CA 92037 USA ABA# 122016066 Account #027-376-738 SWIFT #CINAUS6L
- IMPORTANT: Wire Transfer Routing Instructions
7. Satisfaction Guarantee
- If after attending the first full day of Business Mastery you are not completely satisfied, just let us know. For live, in-person events, turn in your manual, name badge and other materials to our Customer Service representatives, and we will send you a refund for the Business Mastery event, minus the $300 for the Time of Your Life program you will have received for signing up for the Business Mastery event. A refund under this Satisfaction Guarantee is only available if the event attended falls within the allowed transfer period described in Section 2 above. There will be no reimbursement for any transportation/ accommodation costs or for any other costs you may have incurred.
- For any virtual Business Mastery event, Once the virtual Business Mastery event commences, if not completely satisfied any customers seeking a refund will need to click on a link you will be provided at the virtual Business Mastery event for RRI Customer Service, and complete the necessary form online after attending the first full day of the Virtual Business Mastery Event. REFUNDS ARE AUTHORIZED AT THIS TIME ONLY. To be eligible for a refund, Customer must have attended the virtual Business Mastery event for the first full day and request your refund through this Customer Service link and complete the required form online. At Customer’s option, we will apply Customer tuition to another event, or send Customer a full refund within 4-6 weeks based on the original method of payment (minus the $300 for the Time of Your Life program you will have received for signing up for the Business Mastery event). Once you apply for the Satisfaction Guarantee at this time, you will no longer have any access to the virtual Business Mastery event, and you agree to delete at that time any materials provided to you, including without limitation the online Business Mastery workbook.
- A refund under this Satisfaction Guarantee section is only available if the event attended falls within the allowed Contract Term or transfer period described in Section 2