Life Mastery Virtual Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF LIFE MASTERY (the “Agreement”)
ALL AMOUNTS ARE EXPRESSED IN U.S. DOLLARS
1. TUITION INFORMATION
- You agree to pay Robbins Research International, Inc. (“RRI”), the tuition amount as you selected in this Agreement for the event and program selected. Tuition includes the session(s) and applicable course materials. For live, in-person events, transportation, lodging and food costs are not included.
2. CONTRACT TERM
- From the date of your purchase (which is the effective date of this Agreement), you have twenty-four (24) months to complete your Life Mastery event (“Contract Term”). If you do not complete the event within that timeline, RRI will terminate your contract and you will forfeit all tuition paid to RRI.
3. TRANSFER FEES
- Transfer of Live, In-Person Events: Subject to applicable transfer fees, you may transfer one time for Life Mastery prior to the start of your chosen session into the next available date for the same session. You must do so by notifying us in writing. Because this program will sell out well in advance, enrollment is on a first come, first serve basis. If you choose to transfer, you relinquish your priority standing in the program for which you enrolled. For Live, in-person events, if you transfer within 60 days of your scheduled session the following fee(s) will be due at the time of transfer in addition to your tuition.
- All Life Mastery locations
- 31-60 Days: $250
- Less than 30 days: $500
- All Life Mastery locations
- Transfer of Digital Virtual Events: If you are unable to attend for any reason, you may have someone substitute for your participation in the program. Call the RRI Customer Service Department at least 30 days prior to the event to transfer your enrollment. Depending on the timing of the transfer, transfer fees may apply, based on RRI’s transfer fees then in effect. Previously transferred and complimentary tickets are not eligible. If you are unable to attend and do not wish to substitute, contact our Customer Service Department. We will convert your enrollment to a non-refundable Life Mastery voucher which must be used within one year from your original Life Mastery event date, or during the Contract Term (whichever is later) and the appropriate transfer fees (if any) still apply. Once you transfer to the Life Mastery Voucher, you will no longer be eligible for the Satisfaction Guarantee as described herein. Some restrictions apply. Complimentary enrollment is valid for the event date listed in the electronic confirmation only and is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- Full Payment/Conversion: If your Full Payment is received by RRI within 30 days from the date of your purchase, then any Paid in Full bonuses will be applied to your account. If any time after 30 days, you have not made the full payment, RRI shall in its sole discretion, convert you to the Momentum Plan as described in Paragraph 4(C), herein.
- Finance Plan: RRI may offer a third-party financing plan. If offered by RRI and if approved, a minimum deposit of $1,995 is due at time of enrollment. You will then have minimum payments of the amount that was financed due monthly; subject to additional amounts due as described in paragraph 4(D), below.
- Momentum Plan: A minimum deposit of 1/3 of the total purchase price is due at time of enrollment/purchase. Each month thereafter for the next two months, your card will be charged an equal amount per month until your balance is paid in full. The Momentum Plan for Life Mastery must be paid in full prior to attending the Life Mastery event. RRI reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Momentum Plan at any time without notice.
2. DEFAULT, CANCELLATION, TERMINATION, AND DAMAGES FEE
- Default: If you do not pay your tuition by the agreed-upon payment terms, then you will be considered in default of this Agreement. You will forfeit your enrollment. RRI will have the right, to terminate this contract, and upon such termination, you will be subject to the Damages Fee set forth in item 5(C), below.
- 72-Hour Cancellation: You may cancel this transaction without penalty or obligation by submitting to Robbins Research International, Inc., a signed and dated written notice email prior to midnight of the third business day after the date of this Agreement. Your notice must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: LIFE MASTERY CANCELLATION in the subject line of the email. Faxed notices are not acceptable. Note: Refunds will take approximately 4-6 weeks to post to your account.
- Termination and Damages Fee: You may terminate your enrollment in Lifer Mastery by contacting RRI in writing by email at the email address in section 5.B., herein. Upon such termination, you will be charged a non-refundable, non-returnable Damages Fee, set forth as follows: Because it would be extremely difficult and impractical to assess actual damages suffered by us in the event you default or terminate your Agreement you agree to be charged $1,995. This is a nonrefundable, nonreturnable Damages Fee.
- No-Show Fee: If you do not attend any of your confirmed sessions of Life Mastery (whether virtual or live, in-person event) without express written consent from RRI, you will forfeit tuition for that session enrolled, and your Life Mastery will have been considered held.
- Discount Verification: Any discount from any of the Plans offered for Life Mastery are subject to verification of eligibility of the discount by RRI. If after entering into the Agreement, RRI determines that you do not meet the eligibility qualifications for the discount offered, your Plan will revert to the full price of that Plan as stated at the time of your purchase.
- If offered by RRI and you have selected the Finance Plan and you subsequently cancel this Agreement for any reason (including without limitation, exercising RRI’s Satisfaction Guarantee as stated in paragraph 7 below), in addition to any other Damages Fees as described herein, you agree that all payments of interest made by you to the third-party financing company, shall not be credited to you by RRI in calculating a refund due (if any) because of such cancellation. The Damages Fee as provided in section 5.C., herein, shall continue to apply in determining whether any refund is due to you.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Warranties: You acknowledge that you are not relying on any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by RRI or anyone acting or claiming to act on behalf of RRI unless they are in writing and made part of this Agreement. All advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any whether oral or written, are hereby superseded by this Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and RRI, and no addition or modification of any terms shall be effective unless set forth in writing and signed by you and RRI. No salesperson or any other agents of RRI has the authority to modify the terms of this Agreement.
- Reinstatement: If you default or cancel and you wish to reinstate your enrollment for Life Mastery session, there will be a $750 reinstatement fee added to your tuition, which is due at time of reinstatement. Reinstatement is subject to space availability, and RRI’s discretion.
- Special Tax: For Life Mastery events attended in locations that charge VAT, GST or other applicable tax, such taxes may be charged to the participant in accordance with local government tax regulations.
- Terms and Conditions: Your approval and execution of the Life Mastery TERMS AND CONDITIONS (incorporated herein by reference), which is available in advance of the session upon request, will be required prior to admission to your Life Mastery session. Failure to sign the Life Mastery TERMS AND CONDITIONS will be deemed a termination of this Agreement, and you will be subject to Item 5(C) above. You will not be admitted to the applicable session until all course registration and questionnaire forms are returned to us.
- Subject to Change: Dates, times, locations, and structure of events are subject to change, including without limitation if any Life Mastery events are being offered live in person or virtually via a remote digital format.
- Private Event: RRI reserves the right to send a participant home (or remove any participant from any virtual event environment) for any reason it deems appropriate. In such cases, there will be no refund for meals, transportation, lodging, or unused food plans, if applicable. Tuition credits and refunds for the event will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Assignment: This Agreement may not be assigned to another individual or entity without the express written approval of RRI.
- Translation Costs: Translation costs shall not be included in your tuition to Life Mastery. Cost of translation, at an amount solely in the discretion of RRI, shall be at an additional cost and shall be added to your Life Mastery tuition. It is within the sole discretion of RRI whether translation in any languages shall be offered for any specific Life Mastery event.
- Transaction Fees/Exchange Rates: You may be charged foreign or other transaction fees by your bank in connection with this purchase, and you agree that you will be responsible for any such charges. RRI is not responsible for any exchange rate fluctuations.
- Wire Transfer
- IMPORTANT: Wire Transfer Routing Instructions
- INDICATE PARTICIPANT’S FULL NAME AND AGREEMENT NUMBER ON THE WIRE TRANSFER
- Make payable to: Robbins Research International, Inc.
- City National Bank, 4275 Executive Square, Suite 750, La Jolla, CA 92037 USA ABA# 122016066 Account #027-376-738 SWIFT #CINAUS6L
- IMPORTANT: Wire Transfer Routing Instructions
2. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- In the unlikely event that after having participated in the first half of LIFE MASTERY, you decide that particular session is not right for you, simply notify a designated RRI official in writing at the program and turn in your notebook, name badge, and course materials–we will fully refund you for LIFE MASTERY. This must be done at the half way point of the event. There will be no reimbursement for transportation/accommodation costs, food plans or for any other costs you may have incurred.
- For any virtual LIFE MASTERY, if you decide the particular session is not right for you, any customers seeking a refund will need to click on a link you will be provided at the specific virtual Life Mastery session for RRI Customer Service, and complete the necessary form online after attending the first half of the specific Virtual Life Mastery Event. REFUNDS ARE AUTHORIZED AT THIS TIME ONLY. To be eligible for a refund, Customer must have attended the virtual Life Mastery event for the first half of the event and request your refund through this Customer Service link and complete the required form online. Once you apply for the Satisfaction Guarantee at this time, you will no longer have any access to the virtual Life Mastery event, and you agree to delete at that time any materials provided to you, including without limitation the Life Mastery workbook provided to you.
- For any Satisfaction Guarantee as provide in this Section 7, at Customer’s option, we will apply Customer tuition to another event, or send Customer a full refund within 4-6 weeks based on the original method of payment. A refund under this Satisfaction Guarantee section is only available if the event attended falls within the allowed Contract Term or transfer period described in Sections 2-3 above.