UPW Virtual Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the “TERMS”) OF TONY ROBBINS UNLEASH THE POWER WITHIN™ VIRTUAL 2020 EVENTS (THE “VIRTUAL UPW EVENTS”) FOR PREVIOUS UPW LIVE EVENT PURCHASERS ONLY
ALL AMOUNTS ARE EXPRESSED IN U.S. DOLLARS
- Customer (“Customer”, “You”, or “Your”) agrees that the amounts previously paid (and not already refunded or transferred) to Robbins Research International, Inc. (“RRI”) for a 2020 live event Unleash the Power Within, which was canceled or postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic shall be transferred in full as payment for an of the following Virtual 2020 UPW Event (the “Virtual UPW Event” or collectively, the “Virtual UPW Event”): i). September 17-20, 2020 (event times based on Sydney, Australia time zone); ii) October 22-25, 2020 (event times based on United Kingdom time zone); and iii) November 19-22, 2020 (event times based on United States Eastern time zone). If previous tuition was not already paid in full, Customer tuition must be paid in full at time of enrollment into the chosen Virtual UPW Event.
- Complimentary Enrollment to Live Event: Customer agrees that enrolling in one of these Virtual UPW Events shall fulfill RRI’s obligation to provide Customer with a UPW live event experience. However, as a bonus to Customer, in addition to participating in the chosen Virtual UPW Event, RRI shall provide Customer a complimentary non-refundable Voucher for a live UPW event, in the same seating level as Customer’s original live UPW purchase, which voucher must be used no later than December 31, 2021, or shall be forfeited. This voucher shall have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash or other credit. This UPW voucher is only vested and earned after Customer completes the chosen Virtual UPW Event in 2020, and Customer shall not be entitled to the UPW voucher if they did not attend and complete the chosen Virtual UPW Event in 2020.
2. Transfer, Default, Cancellation, Termination, and Damages Fee
- Transfer and Complimentary Enrollments: If you are unable to attend the chosen Virtual UPW Event for any reason, you may have someone substitute for your participation in the chosen Virtual UPW Event. Call the RRI Customer Service Department at least 14 days prior to the beginning of the chosen Virtual UPW Event to transfer your enrollment. Previously transferred and complimentary tickets are not eligible. If you are unable to attend the chosen Virtual UPW Event and do not wish to substitute, contact your Personal Sales Representative at least seven days prior to the beginning of the chosen Virtual UPW Event. We will move your enrollment to a non-refundable UPW Voucher which must be used within one year from your original UPW event date. Some restrictions apply.
- Default: Customer’s account must be current under these Terms before the start of the virtual UPW Event.
- Cancellation: Customer may cancel this transaction by submitting to Robbins Research International, Inc., a signed and dated written notice postmarked prior to the commencement of the chosen Virtual UPW Event. Notice must be mailed or delivered along with any product received with purchase, if any to Attn: UPW Cancellation, Robbins Research International, Inc., 9051 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Box #261229, San Diego, CA, 92196. Faxed notices will not be accepted. By canceling this transaction, you will be subject to a $295 Damages Fee, which is not a penalty, since it would be extremely difficult and impractical to assess actual damages suffered by RRI in the event of your cancellation. Refunds will be issued within 4-6 weeks based on original method of payment.
- No-Show: No refund or other credit will be provided if Customer fails to both 1) attend the chosen Virtual UPW Event on the Virtual UPW Event dates and 2) obtain advance written consent from RRI, as provided in section 2.A., and 2.C. herein.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Once the chosen Virtual UPW Event commences, if not completely satisfied with the Virtual UPW Event, Customers seeking a refund will need to click on a link you will be provided at the Virtual UPW Event for RRI Customer Service, and complete the necessary form online during the Day 2 break at the chosen Virtual UPW Event. REFUNDS ARE AUTHORIZED AT THIS TIME ONLY. To be eligible for a refund, Customer must have attended the Virtual UPW Event up until the Day 2 break and request your refund through this Customer Service link and complete the required form online during the Day 2 break. At Customer’s option, we will apply Customer tuition to another event, or send Customer a full refund within 4-6 weeks based on the original method of payment. Once you apply for the Satisfaction Guarantee at this time, you will no longer have any access to the Virtual UPW Event, and you agree to delete at that time any materials provided to you, including without limitation the online UPW workbook. Complimentary enrollments are not eligible for refund or credit.
3. General Provisions
- Warranties: Customer acknowledges that Customer is not relying upon any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by RRI or anyone acting or claiming to act on behalf of RRI unless it is in writing and made a part of these Terms. All advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any, whether oral or written, are hereby superseded by these Terms. These Terms contains the entire understanding and agreement between Customer and RRI, and no addition or modification of any of the terms herein shall be effective unless set forth in writing and signed by Customer and RRI. No RRI representative has authority to modify any of these Terms.
- Terms and Conditions: By signing up and registering for one of these Virtual UPW Events, Customer is agreeing to be bound by these Terms, including all the Terms and Conditions herein. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California.
- Dates, times, and structure of the Virtual UPW Events are subject to change.
- RRI reserves the right to terminate this enrollment for any reason it deems appropriate. Tuition credits and refunds will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Assignment: This agreement may not be assigned to another individual or entity without express written approval of RRI.
- Further Releases: At RRI’s sole discretion, RRI may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions to attend the Virtual UPW Events. Such additional terms shall be in addition to, and shall not supersede these Terms, and these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- Personal Use and No Recording: You agree that by participation in or attending any of these Virtual UPW Events, you expressly agree not to record by audio, video, photography or any other means, any portion of these Virtual UPW Events, nor will you publish, post on the internet or otherwise make publicly available any recording of any portion of these Virtual UPW Events. You also understand and agree that all written and/or electronic materials provided by RRI in connection with these Virtual UPW Events are protected by the copyright laws, and you agree not to use any and all such written/electronic materials in any form after these Virtual UPW Events, other than for your personal use.