11 powerful health quotes
Do you want more strength and energy? Do you want to wake up each day and jump out of bed? What about getting the body you want? While your health ultimately isn’t about how you look, but about how you feel, for many of us losing weight can be a part of that journey – and with weight loss comes the vitality you need to go after your other goals. Whether you’re looking to amp up at work or in your personal life, quotes about health can help you get inspired, focus your energy, overcome plateaus and stay on track.
Achieve your peak state with health quotes
According to one long-term study, only 12 percent of American adults are metabolically healthy, meaning they have optimal glucose levels, blood pressure, cholesterol and weight measurements, among other criteria. It’s no wonder so many of us are seeking health and wellness quotes to help us along our journey.
Getting healthy isn’t always easy. We have years – sometimes decades – of unhealthy patterns to overcome. We have to literally reprogram our minds, learning to associate pleasure with leafy greens, healthy foods and exercise instead of processed carbohydrates, meat, alcohol and other bad habits. That’s why these Tony Robbins health quotes go beyond inspiration to give you real, actionable strategies you can use to create change and live a healthy lifestyle.
Connect a healthy lifestyle to your ultimate purpose at Unleash the Power WithinLearn More
Health and wellness quotes to inspire you
Are you ready to start your health journey? Oftentimes we are spurred into action by life itself: We have a child and want to get healthy for them. We experience a life-threatening illness or event and want to get healthy for ourselves. But it can still be difficult to break through the limiting beliefs and the fear of failure that hold us back. Before you can achieve health, you must cultivate a deep belief in your own abilities. These quotes on health from Tony can help.
1. “What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are.”
2. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.”
3. “We will act consistently with our view of who we truly are, whether that view is accurate or not.”
4. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”
5. “There are no failures in life, just results.”
6. “Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.”
Health quotes to help you focus
Getting healthy isn’t about willpower. It’s about focus. Changing your lifestyle requires more than wanting to do it – you must need to do it. Is getting healthy a must in your life? If you haven’t turned it from a should into a must – connecting it back to your deeper purpose and reason for being – now is the time. The best health and fitness quotes not only inspire you, but help you focus on your goals.
7. “If I’m committed, there is always a way.”
8. “Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.”
9. “The truth is that we can learn to condition our minds, bodies, and emotions to link pain or pleasure to whatever we choose. By changing what we link pain and pleasure to, we will instantly change our behaviors.”
10. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
There’s another Tony Robbins saying that isn’t necessarily a health quote – but that applies to nearly every area of your life: “Leaders spend 5 percent of their time on the problem and 95 percent of their time on the solution. Get over it and crush it!”
Are you ready to focus on solutions? Are you ready to turn your obstacles into opportunities? Whether your health journey is just beginning or you’re in search of continuing inspiration, we hope these quotes about health propel you toward success.
Ready to achieve your peak state?
Your health goals aren’t just physical. Learn how to achieve emotional, mental and physical health – and reach your peak state – at Unleash the Power Within.