To market and enroll prospects into our Results Coaching Program via telephone.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The essential role of a coaching sales representative is to be calling out to clients within the Robbins Research Int’l, Inc. (RRI) database to perform a coaching strategy session. Your role will be to consistently meet and exceed agreed upon monthly coaching enrollment goals along with a monthly expectation of agreed upon down sells or cross sells
- This position is a virtual sales position; you will work from a home office and have the freedom to implement the pre-agreed upon sales objectives.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and statistics within the CRM
- Make outbound calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualified leads and sell coaching as well as other RRI products and services.
- This is a “dial out” sales role in addition to requiring that you handle inbound sales calls and convert those calls into coaching sales or down sells or cross sells
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Some travel may be required to sell coaching at RRI events.
- Other duties or special projects to be assigned by Coaching Manager.
- A minimum of 6 years recent sales experience with an emphasis on telephone selling as well as documented top producer status; preferably in an inside sales environment utilizing both inbound and outbound calling techniques.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively work as a team with other members of the Coaching Sales team and various departments within the company to achieve individual, departmental and company goals.
- You will need acceptable modern computer skills and be expected to follow all company policies and procedures.
- You will need the ability to build rapport and be able to correspond with people from all over the world. This position calls for the ability to effectively communicate with all types of people.
- The ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form.
- The ability to work from your home.
If you are interested in applying for any of these employment opportunities at Robbins Research Int’l, Inc. please send your resume, cover letter & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the job title you would like to be considered for in the subject line of the email.