ARE YOU IN THE TOP 2% OF HIGH-PERFORMANCE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONALS AND LOOKING TO MAKE A LASTING DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE’S LIVES?
The #1 personal development and peak performance strategy company in the world is looking for a highly skilled deal hunter and deal maker to join our National Coordinator (NC) team. This role is for the heavy hitting team-player who wants a role with unlimited earning potential.
Robbins Research International, Inc. (RRI) is trusted and respected for its high-quality, transformational content, its ability to create life-changing experiences and its commitment to making a difference in the quality of people’s lives.
Our goal is to redefine and create an extraordinary client experience in all personal development, sales and corporate seminars that cover a wide range of topics, from mental conditioning and personal achievement systems to communication and business mastery.
If you are interested in working for a company with a positive, high-performance culture and with a mission to help change lives, then we want to hear from you.
CORE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a remote position that is ideal for the high-level business development professional who truly loves deal hunting and adding massive value to business relationships.
This role is for the heavy hitting team-players who …
- Love connecting with people and know what it takes to activate relationships
- Has experience hunting markets, finding ideal clients, are masters at getting to decision makers and activating key business relationships
- Thrive on tight-knit teams that are built on friendly competition and are fiercely passionate about adding tremendous value to people and businesses
- Work cohesively with sales closers to schedule and run quality meetings, sales activation events, trainings and seminars that lead to high-volume, high-ticket sales
- Are looking for career growth and professional development in a space that helps people take their lives and businesses to the next level
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for someone with a high level of professionalism, who is an outstanding team player and is successfully self-managed.
Our National Coordinators are seasoned business development representatives who have the experience building business opportunities, setting high quality appointments with teams and companies around the country.
Our ideal candidate must be aggressive in generating results with key decision makers each day establishing networks of contacts to execute meetings introducing the Tony Robbins event platform to people and high-level professionals nationwide.
This role is critical in supporting our elite team of field sales representatives and is a unique opportunity to join our dynamic, high performance, results-oriented culture that directly represent the transformational strategies of Tony Robbins.
- Collaborate with Director of Sales and Marketing Strategist to improve sales funnel metrics and manage the sales funnel
- Provide feedback to improve marketing efforts that increase lead generation and conversion
- Work collaboratively and productively with your assigned FSR (daily/weekly) and other sales personnel
- Execute Rapid Planning Method (RPM) for effective prioritization and time management
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Candidates must have at least 3+ years proven phone success in the B2B environment. A history of working with top level executives is preferred
- Traits, attitudes, skills: unstoppable mindset, coachable, exceptionally driven, resourceful, results-oriented, passionate about helping businesses grow, persuasive, assertive, honest, quality follow-up, attention to detail, gregarious, strategic, outstanding verbal communicator over the telephone, exceptional written communicator in both texts and e-mails
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 6-Figure income potential in your first year
- Company ESOP program (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
- Health & Wellness benefits
- Attend Tony Robbins events and access to Tony Robbins content
- The ability to work remotely from your home
- Become part of an amazing team making a difference!
How to Apply:
- Complete the SPARKHIRE video interview introducing yourself and why you are passionate about this opportunity: https://hire.li/23d1ad0
- Complete the DISC assessment so we can get to know your selling style & drivers: https://profiles.innermetrix.com/VO/a2d363a5/en (Please complete the DISC, Values, Attributes sections. We will receive a copy of your DISC assessment upon completion.)
- Send an e-mail with your LinkedIn & Resume to: StepUpNow@TonyRobbins.com