ARE YOU IN THE TOP 2% OF MASTERFUL INFLUENCERS?
The #1 personal development and peak performance strategy company in the world is looking for a highly skilled field sales representative to join our Peak Performance Strategist team.
Our Peak Performance Strategist team is our most elite sales team. In this role, you become the face of the Tony Robbins brand across the U.S. In this role, you have the opportunity to sell Tony’s flagship “Unleash the Power Within” live event to groups of individuals. This position is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, high performance, results-oriented culture and represent the transformational strategies of Tony Robbins.
Robbins Research International, Inc. (RRI) is trusted and respected for its high-quality, transformational content, its ability to create life-changing experiences and its commitment to making a difference in the quality of people’s lives. Our goal is to redefine and create an extraordinary client experience in all personal development, sales and corporate seminars that cover a wide range of topics, from mental conditioning and personal achievement systems to communication and business mastery. Tony Robbins has been transforming the lives of millions of people across the world for three and a half decades and has been honored by AMEX as one of 6 people in the world to help turn around their business.
CORE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, your main outcome of this role is UPW sales/revenue generated from field sales events, with a secondary outcome or referrals for other Event and Product sales. To meet these outcomes you must work proactively with your partnered National Coordinator (NC) to schedule and run quality field events that lead to sales, as well as cohesively with other FSRs, NCs and sales personnel. Core responsibilities include
- Delivering group peak performance workshops (live and/or virtual) to salespeople, business owners and other leaders. Your job is to influence them within one hour to take action and enroll into Unleash The Power Within.
- Taking an entrepreneurial approach by prospecting for leads, setting own appointments, generating referrals, managing your sales funnel and building your pipeline.
- Proactively improving performance through coaching and feedback provided by management, as well as providing feedback to improve marketing efforts to increase lead generation and conversion
- Teaming up with in-house National Coordinators to schedule meetings based on territory ownership
- Managing all admin associated with sales (i.e.- signed agreements, sending appropriate communications to clientele, transfers, refunds, referrals, etc.)
- Completing scheduled FSR Peak Performance sessions in a professional manner consistent with the Tony Robbins Brand
- Traveling the country; New York, Dallas, San Francisco, Palm Beach, Los Angeles and Chicago. Make great money, build an unbelievable career while partnering with Tony Robbins to transform millions of people’s lives
- Surpassing the minimum expectation of 100 tickets sold in the first cycle, 125 tickets second cycle, 150+ tickets each cycle thereafter. (Minimum is 3 tickets sold per field sales event).
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The ideal person for this job is a sales professional of the highest caliber. They have the perfect balance of ego and empathy while being coachable, hungry, passionate and mission driven at the core. Our top Peak Performance Strategists know how to develop solutions instead of excuses, are obsessed about what they do and the value they add to the lives of others, and know expertly the power of influence. They don’t JUST close, they build a relationship and sustain a future.
If all this sounds like you, and you consider yourself in the top 2% of sales applicants for this position, then we want to hear from you.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years as a top salesperson within field sales/group sales/front of room experience.
- Must have a proven sales track record
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Company ESOP program
- Health & Wellness benefits
- Attend Tony Robbins events
- Access to Tony Robbins content
- Become part of an amazing team making a difference!
To be considered for the Peak Performance Strategist position, all applicants must complete a DISC assessment and a brief, 30-second video on why you believe YOU are the best person for the position.
To complete the DISC, use the following link:
DISC: https://profiles.innermetrix.com/VO/a2d363a5/en (Please complete the DISC, Values, Attributes sections. We will receive a copy of your DISC assessment upon completion.)
Send us your video + resume to: StepUpNow@TonyRobbins.com.
Please include in your e-mail:
- Full name
- Phone Number
- LinkedIn URL