Robbins Research International, Inc.
9051 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Box #261229, San Diego, Ca 92196 | 800.898.8669 | Intl.: 001.858.535.9900
Pinnacle Powered By Tony Robbins
All Amounts Are Expressed In U.s. Dollars
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “TERMS”) OF PINNACLE POWERED BY TONY ROBBINS
- Tuition and Product Information
The client indicated on the Order Form (“Client”) agree to pay Robbins Research International, Inc. (“RRI”), the tuition amount for Pinnacle—Powered by Tony Robbins (“Pinnacle”) indicated on the Order From, which is based on the number of individual users (“User” or “Users”) Client signs up for during the one-year term (the “Term”) of the Pinnacle program:
- 50-99 Users: $595 Annually per User
- 100-499 Users: $495 Annually per User
- 500 or more Users: $395 Annually per User.
During the Term, Tuition for the Pinnacle program includes access to the following RRI events and services: A. Each Client User will be able to attend RRI’s Virtual Unleash the Power Within (“UPW”) event, a four-day live program with Tony Robbins, scheduled for March 17-20, 2022 (the “March 2022 UPW Event”). The User MUST attend this March 2022 UPW Event, or will lose access to this event during the Term. No substitutions of other UPW events will be allowed, and there shall be no refunds for tuition for any User who does not attend the March 2022 UPW Event. B. Monthly Group Coaching for Client’s Users during the Term. These approximately one-hour sessions, will be available to all Client’s Users during the Term. At RRI’s sole discretion, these monthly sessions may be conducted live or may be pre-recorded, as RRI’s sole discretion. The Group Monthly Coaching Sessions will be conducted by an RRI trained Results Coach. The monthly sessions may be accessed at any time during the Term if any of Client’s User misses any of the monthly sessions. These monthly sessions will be conducted on dates and times as determined solely by RRI, on a platform as determined by RRI (the “Training Platform”). C. During the Term, Client’s Users will have access to three Live Virtual Trainings of approximately one hour each, which shall be facilitated by Tony Robbins (the “Tony Robbins Trainings”). These three Live virtual Tony Robbins Trainings may be accessed at any time during the Term if any of Client’s User misses any of the Tony Robbins Trainings sessions and will be conducted on the Training Platform on dates and times as determined solely by RRI. D. During the Term, each of Client’s Users shall have unlimited access to RRI’s Premium Content of its, Tony Robbins Breakthrough Collection, (the “Premium Content”) which is audio and/or video content on a variety of different personal and professional development programs. The Breakthrough Collection will be available on demand on the Training Platform as determined by RRI (the “Training Platform”), which up to three of such monthly sessions over a 12-month period shall be facilitated by Tony Robbins, and the trainings may also include applicable course materials.
RRI reserves the right to alter, change, modify or delete the events and services provided during the Term, as well as the Training Platform that is used.
- Contract Terms. Client’s enrollment will commence on the date as indicated on the Order Form, and will continue for 12 months as indicated on the Order Form (the “Term”). At the conclusion of the Term, Client’s enrollment (and any User access) will automatically expire, and the Client’s Users will no longer have access to the Training Platform or any of the content, products or services of Pinnacle, unless RRI and Client to renew for any additional term (the “Renewal Term”) at the price of the program RRI offers at the time of such Renewal Term.
- Additional Users and Transfer
- Transfer of Pinnacle: Client may not transfer a Pinnacle subscription to another party unless Client receive written permission from an RRI authorized representative, which such transfer shall be in RRI’s sole discretion. Any individual Users of the Client will have their own unique username and password, and may not transfer Users to another person in the Client’s entity. All Users must be employees of Client, and more than one entity may not combine its number of Users to receive better pricing based on the number of Users as provided in Section 1, herein.
- Additional Users. Clients may add Users during the Term, and the cost of such Users will be prorated for the remainder of the Term. If Client adds Users that bring them to the next tier of pricing as provided in Section 1, herein, the cost of the additional Users will apply to the number of Users in the better pricing tier only, and Client shall not be entitled to any refund of the Users already active at the prior pricing tier. Clients may add as many Users during the Term as it would like, but Clients may not decrease the number of Users during the Term.
- Client’s full payment at the price as provided in the Order Form is due at the time of enrollment. Any Renewal Term will be due at the time of such renewal.
- Upgrade: At its sole discretion, RRI may offer an upgrade package to Pinnacle for an additional cost to the Client. The Client will not be obligated to purchase any upgrade to continue with the Pinnacle program, but if such upgrade is offered by RRI, then it will contain bonus content not offered to the general program participants.
- Default, Cancellation, Termination, And Damages Fee
- Default: If the Client does not pay the tuition by the Term start date on the Order Form, then the Client will be considered in default of the Pinnacle program, and RRI will have the right, to terminate the Client’s Pinnacle subscription, and upon such termination, the Client’s Users will no longer have access to the Training Platform or any other products, services or content of the Pinnacle program.
- 72-Hour Cancellation: The Client may cancel this transaction without penalty or obligation by submitting to Robbins Research International, Inc., a signed and dated written notice postmarked prior to midnight of the third business day after the date Client signs the Order Form. Such notice from Client must be mailed or delivered to Attn: PINNACLE PROGRAM, Robbins Research International, Inc., 9051 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Box #261229, San Diego, CA 92196. Faxed notices are not acceptable. Note: Refunds may take up to 4-6 weeks to post to Client’s account.
- No-Show: If a Client’s Users does not attend any of a User’s confirmed sessions on the Training Platform, a recording of the session will be available on the Training Platform, which a User may view at their convenience at any time while Client is still enrolled in the Pinnacle Program. NOTE: The UPW Event must be attended during the dates of the March 2022 UPW Event, and will not be made available to the Users on the Training Platform or in any other manner. After the Client’s subscription ends, Users will no longer have access to the previous or future sessions on the Training Platform.
- Discount Verification: Discounts (if any) from any of the Pricing Plans offered for the Pinnacle program are subject to verification of eligibility of the discount by RRI. If after making this purchase, RRI determines that the Client does not meet the eligibility qualifications for the discount offered, the Client’s Subscription Plan will revert to the full price of the Pinnacle program chosen as stated at the time of Client’s purchase.
- General Provisions
- Warranties: Client acknowledges that it is not relying on any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by RRI or anyone acting or claiming to act on behalf of RRI unless they are in writing and made part of these Terms. All advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any whether oral or written, are hereby superseded by these Terms. These Terms, along with the applicable Order Form, contains the entire understanding and agreement between Client and RRI, and no addition or modification of any terms shall be effective unless set forth in writing and signed by Client and RRI. No salesperson or any other agents of RRI has the authority to modify these Terms.
- Terms and Conditions: The signing of the Order Form and/or the Client’s payment of the Pinnacle plan chosen and User access to the Training Platform and/or the UPW event, denotes Client’s acceptance and agreement to be bound by these Terms.
- Subject to Change: Dates, times, locations, and structure of any of the sessions offered through the Pinnacle program and/or the Training Platform are subject to change, including without limitation the format through which such sessions are offered.
- Private Trainings: RRI reserves the right to remove any Users from any virtual event environment for any reason it deems appropriate. In such cases, there will be no refund for any previously paid Pinnacle plan, nor will there be any substitution or transfer of the User who has been removed to another User, except as determined by RRI, which shall be in RRI’s sole discretion.
- Assignment: This Agreement may not be assigned to another individual or entity without the express written approval of RRI.
- Translation: The sessions and content on the Training Platform will be offered in English, and RRI shall not be offering any translation for these sessions. If in the future, RRI is able to offer translation services for this Pinnacle program, RRI reserves the right to charge an additional fee for such translation (including any additional translation fee for the UPW event).
- Transaction Fees: The Client may be charged foreign or other transaction fees by its bank in connection with this purchase, and Client agrees that it will be responsible for any such charges.
Client and its Users understand that all materials, concepts, and information (collectively “Materials”) presented by RRI during this Pinnacle program or through the Training Platform, either orally, in writing, or through the Training Platform, are the property of RRI and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other applicable laws. Client and its Users acknowledge that the Materials constitute commercially valuable, proprietary, confidential property of RRI, the design and development of which required the investment of substantial effort, time, and money.All rights in the Pinnacle program and the Materials are expressly reserved by RRI. Client and its Users agree not to reproduce, copy, or otherwise duplicate, and not to distribute, lend, or otherwise transfer, the Materials without the prior written permission of RRI. Client and its Users agree not to use the Materials in any way that would compromise the confidential and proprietary nature of the Materials.Client and its Users further understand that the Materials presented by RRI in this Pinnacle program are intended solely for use in the program. Client and its Users understand that while the Users are free to use the Materials for their own personal use, and free to tell others about the benefits the Users realized from the Pinnacle program, Client and its Users agree not to resell, reproduce and sell, modify and sell, or repackage and sell the Materials. Client and its Users agree that they will not use the Materials for any purpose other than their own personal use except with the prior written permission of RRI. Client and its Users agree not to deliver the Materials themselves, either reproduced or modified, or anything derived from the Materials, either orally or in writing, as part of any seminar, training program, workshop, consulting, or similar business activity which Client and its Users make available to their clients, vendors or to others, except with the prior written permission of RRI.
- Client or its Users shall not, without prior written permission of RRI (which shall be in RRI’s sole discretion), do any of the following:
- (a) work around any technical limitations in the Training Platform;
- (b) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Training Platform;
- (c) publish the Training Platform or Materials for others to copy;
- (d) permit any third party to access the Training Platform except as permitted herein;
- (e) rent, lease, sell, or lend the Training Platform or Materials;
- (f) create derivate works based on the Materials;
- (g) access the Pinnacle program in order to build a competitive product or service, or copy any features, functions or graphics of the Training Platform or Materials; or
- (h) use the Pinnacle program in any way that is against the law.
- In no event shall RRI’s aggregate liability arising out of or related to these Terms, whether in contract, tort, or under any other theory of liability, exceed an amount equal to 1/12th of the total amount paid by Client to RRI in the twelve (12) consecutive months for the Pinnacle program preceding the incident causing the claim. In no event shall RRI have any liability to Client for any profits or revenues or for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages however caused, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of liability, and whether or not RRI has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing disclaimer shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- No provision of these Terms may be waived unless in writing signed by Client and RRI. Waiver of any one provision of these Terms shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other provision of these Terms.
- These Terms and the applicable Order Form shall be governed by and construed under and in accordance with the laws of the State of California and the Client hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and to venue exclusively in, the courts of the State of California, Counties of Los Angeles and San Diego the United States courts located in the State of California, Central or Southern Districts of California in connection with any lawsuit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms. The Client agrees and acknowledges that venue in any such court is and shall be convenient and the Client hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive any claim or right to assert that any such court is or will be an inconvenient forum for any reason whatsoever. Each and all of the several rights and remedies provided in these Terms, or by law or in equity, shall be cumulative, and no one of them shall be exclusive of any other right of remedy, and the exercise of any one of such rights or remedies shall not be deemed a waiver of, or an election not to exercise any other such right or remedy.
- RRI reserves the right to amend these Terms from time to time, in which case the new Terms shall supersede prior versions. RRI will use its best efforts to notify Client of material changes not less than ten (10) days prior to the effective date of such amendment; provided however that whether or not such notice has been provided pursuant to this section, Client and/or its Users’ continued use of the Pinnacle program or the Training Platform following the effective date of any such amendment shall constitute consent to any such amendment and to the revised Terms.
- Wire Transfer:
IMPORTANT: Wire Transfer Routing Instructions
INDICATE ORGANIZATION/COMPANY FULL NAME ON THE WIRE TRANSFER
Make payable to: Robbins Research International, Inc., City National Bank, 4275 Executive Square, Suite 750, La Jolla, CA 92037 USA ABA# 122016066 Account #027-376-738 SWIFT #CINAUS6L