Business Mastery II Program Terms and Conditions Webinar
BUSINESS MASTERY II ENROLLMENT
ALL AMOUNTS ARE EXPRESSED IN U.S. DOLLARS
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS MASTERY II PROGRAM
1. Tuition Information
You agree to pay Robbins Research International, Inc. (“RRI”), the tuition amount as you selected for the event and program selected. Tuition includes the admission to two separate two and a half-day event sessions (for a total of five days total and which will be offered as a digital virtual format at RRI’s discretion) and applicable course materials. You will also receive the digital version of RRI’s Mastering Influence product.
2. Contract Term and Transfer
- From the date of this agreement, you have 24 months to complete both your Business Mastery II events (the “Contract Term”). If you do not complete the two two and a half-day events within that timeline, RRI will terminate your contract and you will forfeit all tuition paid to RRI.
- Transfer of Digital Virtual Events: If you are unable to attend either of the virtual Business Mastery II events for any reason, you may have someone substitute for your participation in the virtual Business Mastery event for which you are registered. Call the RRI Customer Service Department at least 14 days prior to the beginning of the virtual Business Mastery event for which you are registered to transfer your enrollment. Previously transferred and complimentary tickets are not eligible. If you are unable to attend the virtual Business Mastery event for which you are registered and do not wish to substitute, contact your Personal Sales Representative or Business Mastery Representative at least seven days prior to the beginning of the virtual Business Mastery event for which you are registered. We will move your enrollment to a non-refundable Business Mastery II Voucher which must be used within one year from the virtual Business Mastery event date or the Contract Term, whichever is later. Some restrictions apply.
- Full Payment: Your Full Payment is due when you sign up for this Business Mastery II program. If anytime after 10 business days, you have not made the full payment, RRI shall in its sole discretion cancel your enrollment and be entitled to retain the Damages Fee as provided in Section 4.C. herein.
4. Default, Cancellation, Termination, and Damages Fee
- Default: If you do not pay your tuition by the agreed-upon payment terms, then you will be considered in default of this Agreement. You will forfeit your enrollment. RRI will have the right to terminate this contract, and upon such termination, you will be subject to the Damages Fee set forth in item 4(C), below
- 72-Hour Cancellation: You may cancel this transaction without penalty or obligation by submitting to Robbins Research International, Inc., a signed and dated written notice postmarked prior to midnight of the third business day after the date of your purchase. Your notice must be mailed or delivered to Attn: BUSINESS MASTERY II Robbins Research International, Inc., 9051 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Box #261229, San Diego, CA 92196. Faxed notices are not acceptable. (Note: Refunds will take approximately 4-6 weeks to post to your account.)
- Damages Fee: Because it would be extremely difficult and impractical to assess actual damages suffered by us in the event you default or terminate your Agreement you agree to be charged $1,995. This is a nonrefundable, nonreturnable Damages Fee.
- No-Show Fee: If you do not attend either of the BUSINESS MASTERY II events for which you are registered without express written consent from RRI, you will forfeit your tuition for the two and a half-day event you failed to attend.
- Discount Verification: Any discount from any of the Plans offered for Business Mastery II are subject to verification of eligibility of the discount by RRI. If after entering making this purchase, RRI determines that you do not meet the eligibility qualifications for the discount offered, your Plan will revert to the full price of that Plan as stated at the time of your purchase.
5. General Provisions
- Warranties: You acknowledge that you are not relying upon any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by RRI or any one acting or claiming to act on behalf of RRI unless it is in writing and made a part of this Agreement. All advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any, whether oral or written, are hereby superseded by this Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and RRI. No sales person of RRI or any other agents have authority to modify the terms of this Agreement.
- Terms & Conditions: Your approval and execution of additional Terms & Conditions will be required prior to admission to both two and a half-day BUSINESS MASTERY II events. You may request a copy from RRI at any time. Failure to sign the Terms & Conditions will be deemed a cancellation of this You will not be admitted to the applicable session until all course registration and questionnaire forms are returned to RRI.
- Subject to Change: Dates, times, locations, and structure of events are subject to change, including without limitation if any events are being offered live in person or via a remote digital format.
- Private Event: RRI reserves the right to remove any participant from any virtual event or other event environment for any reason it deems appropriate. In such cases, there will be no refund for any other expenses incurred, if applicable. Tuition credits and refunds for the event will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Translation Costs: Translation costs shall not be included in your tuition to BUSINESS MASTERY II. Cost of translation, at an amount solely in the discretion of RRI, shall be at an additional cost and shall be added to your BUSINESS MASTERY II It is within the sole discretion of RRI whether translation in any languages shall be offered for any specific BUSINESS MASTERY II event.
- Transaction Fees: You may be charged foreign or other transaction fees by your bank in connection with this purchase, and you agree that you will be responsible for any such charges.
6. Wire Transfer
IMPORTANT: Wire Transfer Routing Instructions
- INDICATE PARTICIPANT’S FULL NAME AND AGREEMENT NUMBER ON THE WIRE TRANSFER
- Make payable to: Robbins Research International, Inc.
- City National Bank, 4275 Executive Square, Suite 750, La Jolla, CA 92037 USA
- ABA# 122016066 Account #027-376-738 SWIFT #CINAUS6L
7. Satisfaction Guarantee
For any virtual Business Mastery II event, once the specific virtual Business Mastery II event commences, if not completely satisfied any customers seeking a refund will need to click on a link you will be provided at the virtual Business Mastery II event for RRI Customer Service, and complete the necessary form online after attending the first half-day session of the virtual Business Mastery II Event. REFUNDS ARE AUTHORIZED AT THIS TIME ONLY. To be eligible for a refund, Customer must have attended the virtual Business Mastery II event for the first half-day session and request your refund through this Customer Service link and complete the required form online. At Customer’s option, we will i) apply Customer tuition to another event, ii) send Customer a full refund within 4-6 weeks based on the original method of payment (minus the $249 for the Mastering Influence program you will have received for signing up for the Business Mastery II event), or iii) if this is the first Business Mastery II event you are attending, you will have the option of attending the other two and a half-day Business Mastery II event and have the remainder of your tuition apply towards the remaining two and a half-day Business Mastery II event, and receiving a refund of any remaining amount, if any. Once you apply for the Satisfaction Guarantee at this time, you will no longer have any access to the virtual Business Mastery II event, and you agree to delete at that time any materials provided to you, including without limitation the online Business Mastery II workbook. If you have already fully attended one of the two-and a half day Business Mastery II events, then the Satisfaction Guarantee will only apply to one-half of your full tuition to Business Mastery II.
A refund under this Satisfaction Guarantee section is only available if the event attended falls within the allowed Contract Term or transfer period described in Section 2 above.