Business Mastery Virtual 2 Program Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the “TERMS”) OF ANTHONY ROBBINS BUSINESS MASTERY® TWO VIRTUAL JANUARY & JULY 2021 EVENT (THE “VIRTUAL BUSINESS MASTERY TWO EVENT”) FOR PREVIOUS BUSINESS MASTERY AMSTERDAM LIVE EVENT PURCHASERS ONLY
- Customer (“Customer”, “You”, or “Your”) agrees that the amounts previously paid (and not already refunded or transferred) to Robbins Research International, Inc. (“RRI”) for the live event Business Mastery previously scheduled to be held in Amsterdam, Holland, in 2020 or 2021, which is being converted to a virtual/digital event due to the Covid-19 pandemic, shall be transferred in full as payment for the Virtual January & July 2021 Business Mastery Two Event (the “Virtual Business Two Mastery Event”), scheduled to be held virtually over the dates of January 8-10, 2021 and July 9-11, 2021. If previous tuition was not already paid in full, Customer tuition must be paid in full at time of enrollment into the Virtual Business Two Mastery Event.
- Fulfillment of Live Event: Customer agrees that enrolling in this Virtual Business Two Mastery Event shall fulfill RRI’s obligation to provide Customer with any Business Mastery live event experience. RRI may, in its sole discretion provide additional content, products or services as an added bonus for converting to the Virtual Business Mastery Two Event. Nothing in this paragraph requires RRI to provide any such bonus content, products or services.
3. Transfer, Default, Cancellation, Termination, and Damages Fee
- Transfer and Complimentary Enrollments: If you are unable to attend the Virtual Business Two Mastery Event for any reason, you may have someone substitute for your participation in the Virtual Business Mastery Two Call the RRI Customer Service Department at least 14 days prior to the beginning of the Virtual Business Mastery Two Event to transfer your enrollment. Previously transferred and complimentary tickets are not eligible. If you are unable to attend the Virtual Business Two Mastery Event and do not wish to substitute, contact your Personal Sales Representative or Business Mastery Representative at least seven days prior to the beginning of the Virtual Business Mastery Two Event. We will move your enrollment to a non-refundable Business Mastery Voucher which must be used within one year from the Virtual Business Mastery event date. Some restrictions apply.
- Default: Customer’s account and Business Mastery tuition must be current and paid in full under these Terms before the start of the virtual Business Mastery Two Event.
- Cancellation: Customer may cancel this transaction by submitting to Robbins Research International, Inc., a signed and dated written notice postmarked prior to the commencement of the Virtual Business Mastery Two Notice must be mailed or delivered along with any product received with purchase, if any to Attn: Business Mastery Cancellation, Robbins Research International, Inc., 9051 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Box #261229, San Diego, CA, 92196. Faxed notices will not be accepted. By canceling this transaction, you will be subject to a $1,995 Damages Fee, which is not a penalty, since it would be extremely difficult and impractical to assess actual damages suffered by RRI in the event of your cancellation. Refunds will be issued within 4-6 weeks based on original method of payment.
- No-Show: No refund or other credit will be provided if Customer fails to both 1) attend the Virtual Business Mastery Event on the Virtual Business Mastery Event dates and 2) obtain advance written consent from RRI, as provided in section 2.A., and 2.C. herein.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: For any virtual Business Mastery TWO event, once the specific virtual Business Mastery Two event commences, if not completely satisfied any customers seeking a refund will need to click on a link you will be provided at the virtual Business Mastery Two event for RRI Customer Service, and complete the necessary form online after attending the first half-day session of the virtual Business Mastery Two Event. REFUNDS ARE AUTHORIZED AT THIS TIME ONLY. To be eligible for a refund, Customer must have attended the virtual Business Mastery Two event for the first half-day session and request your refund through this Customer Service link and complete the required form online. At Customer’s option, we will i) apply Customer tuition to another event, ii) send Customer a full refund within 4-6 weeks based on the original method of payment, or iii) if this is the first Business Mastery Two event you are attending, you will have the option of attending the other two and a half-day Business Mastery Two event and have the remainder of your tuition apply towards the remaining two and a half-day Business Mastery Two event, and receiving a refund of any remaining amount, if any. Once you apply for the Satisfaction Guarantee at this time, you will no longer have any access to the virtual Business Mastery Two event, and you agree to delete at that time any materials provided to you, including without limitation the online Business Mastery Two workbook. If you have already fully attended one of the two-and a half day Business Mastery Two events, then the Satisfaction Guarantee will only apply to one-half of your full tuition to Business Mastery Two.
4. General Provisions
- Warranties: Customer acknowledges that Customer is not relying upon any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by RRI or anyone acting or claiming to act on behalf of RRI unless it is in writing and made a part of these Terms. All advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any, whether oral or written, are hereby superseded by these Terms. These Terms contains the entire understanding and agreement between Customer and RRI, and no addition or modification of any of the terms herein shall be effective unless set forth in writing and signed by Customer and No RRI representative has authority to modify any of these Terms.
- Terms and Conditions: By signing up and registering for this Virtual Business Mastery Two Event, Customer is agreeing to be bound by these Terms, including all the Terms and Conditions herein. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of
- Dates, times, and structure of the Virtual Business Mastery Two Event are subject to
- RRI reserves the right to terminate this enrollment for any reason it deems appropriate. Tuition credits and refunds will be reviewed on a case-by-case
- Assignment: This agreement may not be assigned to another individual or entity without express written approval of
- Further Releases: At RRI’s sole discretion, RRI may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions to attend the Virtual Business Mastery Two Event. Such additional terms shall be in addition to, and shall not supersede these Terms, and these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- Personal Use and No Recording: You agree that by participation in or attending this Virtual Business Mastery Two Event, you expressly agree not to record by audio, video, photography or any other means, any portion of this Virtual Business Mastery Two Event, nor will you publish, post on the internet or otherwise make publicly available any recording or photograph of any portion of this Virtual Business Mastery Two Event. You also understand and agree that all written and/or electronic materials provided by RRI in connection with the Virtual Business Mastery Two Event are protected by the copyright laws, and you agree not to use any and all such written/electronic materials in any form after this Virtual Business Mastery Two Event, other than for your personal use.