BUSINESS RESULTS TRAINING: INFLUENCE & LEADERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BUSINESS RESULTS TRAINING: INFLUENCE & LEADERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BUSINESS RESULTS TRAINING: INFLUENCE & LEADERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the “Agreement”)
ALL AMOUNTS ARE EXPRESSED IN U.S. DOLLARS
1. Definition of Services
- Business Results Training Plan (the “Business Results Plan”).For a period of 6 months Robbins Research international, Inc. (“RRI”) will provide 18 trainings as follows: During the first two months, you will have two 90 minute trainings and thereafter, once per month over the next four months, 60 minute trainings on a web-based platform, each training comprising a different subject matter for a total of six web-based training trainings. You may have up to 40 of your business colleagues attend each of these six web-based platform trainings. The other twelve trainings shall be one-on-one via zoom (or other web-based platform), two times per month for six months with you which shall last approximately 30 minutes each. As part of your Business Results Plan, you also will receive access to RRI’s digital audio program Time of Your Life. Your term shall commence upon your execution of this Agreement.
- Tuition Information.
1. Pay in Full: The tuition payable to Robbins Research International, Inc. shall be $6,995 USD. Tuition includes all 18 trainings for the Business Results Plan as well as any applicable course materials and the Time of Your Life digital audio program. The tuition is payable at the time you complete your order.
2. Payment Plan: A deposit of $2.500 USD is due at time of enrollment. Each month thereafter for 2 months, your card will be charged $2,500 USD per month until your balance is paid in full; provided however that if you pay in full within 10 business days after your initial payment, you will receive any Pay In Full bonuses, which shall be applied to your account. 3. For In-Person Trainings as provided in Paragraph 1.C. herein, you shall be responsible for the printing of all course materials. RRI shall provide PDF’s of all the materials for you to print for all your attendees.
- In Person Training Upgrade Option. You may choose to have any or all of the six web-based trainings to be conducted In-Person by an RRI trainer. Such In-Person training shall be converted to a ½ day workshop, and can include up to 40 of your business team members. You shall be responsible for providing a space to conduct the training, any audio-video equipment needed for the training (NOTE: The In-Person training cannot be recorded by you), as well as coach class airfare, hotel accommodations and per diems for up to two nights for the RRI trainer. The additional fee for each ½ day In-Person training as provided in this paragraph shall be $5,000 USD per training and shall be due upon commitment to each In-Person training. If you wish to have two In-Person Training in one day (i.e. two of the modules converted to In-Person Trainings in one visit), then the cost shall be $7,500 USD for both trainings. For any In-Person training where you wish to have more than 40 of your business team members, the following additional charges shall apply: For each additional block of up to 40 business team members, an additional $2,000 charge per ½ day In-Person training will apply. For each additional block of up to 40, there will also be one additional RRI trainer, which you will be responsible for coach class airfare, hotel accommodations and per diems for up to two nights for each additional RRI trainer. For example, if you request 100 total business persons at a ½ day In-Person Training, then there will be the standard $5,000 charge and an additional $4,000 charge for the 60 additional business persons, as well as three total RRI trainers. RRI requires a minimum of two-weeks notice if you wish to have more than 40 business persons attend the In-Person training.
2. Nature of the Relationship
- RRI and its training team offers educational services. These sessions are training sessions for you for planning, education and development. RRI represents, and by signing this Agreement, you acknowledge that you understand and agree that these training sessions are not psychological counseling or counseling of any nature, financial advising, estate planning, business consultation nor any other type of consultation, counseling or therapy sessions.
- In addition, by signing this Agreement, you acknowledge that the RRI training team are not financial advisors nor are they brokers/dealers. No content provided by either the training or the training course materials is intended as financial advice and RRI does not recommend any particular investment, or course of action about your particular trade or business.
- From time to time all Business Results Plan training sessions may be monitored or recorded as part of our ongoing quality process and training for the training team.
3. Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation.In the event that you decide to cancel the all or part of the sessions of the Business Results Plan given pursuant to this Agreement, you must provide written notice to the assigned training member, stating the reasons that you have decided to cancel. In the event you decide to cancel any of the Business Results Plan sessions given pursuant to this
Agreement, because RRI’s actual damages would be difficult to calculate, you agree to pay to RRI $995.00 as liquidated damages and not as a penalty if you cancel your Business Results Plan prior to completing this Agreement, or if RRI cancels this Agreement pursuant to Section 3.D., herein. These liquidated damages will be due at the time of cancellation and may be deducted from payments already made. These liquidated damages are non-transferable. In the event you decide to cancel all or part of this Agreement, RRI shall retain the retail value of all tuition of the Business Results Plan sessions completed, in an amount as determined in the sole discretion of RRI, and will calculate any refund due, if any, based on the Business Results Plan sessions used and the amount of the liquidated damages.
- 72-Hour Cancellation. You may cancel this Agreement without any obligation by submitting to RRI a signed and dated written notice postmarked prior to midnight of the third business day after the date of this Agreement. Your notice must be mailed or delivered to: Attn: Business Results Training, Robbins Research International, Inc., 6160 Cornerstone Court East, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121. Faxed notices are not acceptable.
- Assigned Training Personnel.When purchasing this program, you are not purchasing the services of an individual training personnel. The assigned trainer may not be available to conduct any one or all sessions in which case another trainer will be assigned. You are not entitled to a refund if the originally assigned trainer is not available for any of your Business Results Plan sessions.
- Account Activity. From the date of your execution of this Agreement and from the time you are provided the initial business questionnaire and other client enrollment forms to RRI, you have 72 hours to complete and submit any client enrollment form as required by RRI. Upon RRI’s receipt of these completed client enrollment forms, you have 5 days to schedule the initial web-based Business Results Plan session. If you fail to complete their client enrollment form and/or schedule the first Business Results Plan session within these described timelines, or if you fail to attend any Business Results Plan sessions for at least 30 consecutive days, RRI shall have the right to cancel this Agreement.
- Expiration Date. You have a 30-day grace period at the end of this Agreement to complete all sessions outlined in this Agreement.
4. Missed and Rescheduled Trainings
- You will contact your trainer at agreed upon times for the Business Results Plan sessions by logging on to the designated web-based platform and/or calling a number, which will be provided to you, and you will be responsible for the internet and/or telephone charges.
- If you miss any of the regularly scheduled Business Results Plan sessions for any reason, without giving 24 hours notice, the call or sessions will be considered a completed session and will not be replaced or rescheduled.
- If you are late in attending any Business Results Plan sessions, the Business Results Plan session will end at its regularly scheduled time, irrespective of the length of the session, and will be considered a completed Business Results Plan session.
5. General Provisions
- Warranties. You acknowledge that you are not relying upon any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by RRI or anyone acting or claiming to act on behalf of RRI unless it is in writing and made a part of this Agreement. All advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any, whether oral or written, are hereby superseded by this Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and RRI and no addition or modification of any terms shall be effective unless set forth in writing and signed by you and RRI. No sales representative of RRI has the authority to modify the terms of this Agreement. You further acknowledge that RRI is not guaranteeing any results or any increase in profits based on your attendance or completion of any of the Business Results Plan sessions, and that all business decisions related to your business are made solely by you and any information provided by RRI is for educational purposes only.
- Acceptance. By executing this Agreement, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions herein. Your execution of this Agreement will be required prior to commencement of any Business Results Plan sessions as contemplated by this Agreement.
- Subject to Change. Dates and times of sessions will be determined by RRI team member availability. Any description of the nature of the sessions are also subject to change by RRI in its sole discretion.
- Assignment. This Agreement may not be assigned to another individual or entity.
- No Partnership or Joint Venture. You agree that you and RRI are independent contracting entities and that no partnership, joint venture or any similar entity is created or intended between RRI and you.
- Use of Name. You agree that you will not use or refer to Anthony Robbins’ name, likeness, words, marks or other property, or any proprietary rights or material of Anthony Robbins, RRI or any affiliate of Anthony Robbins or RRI in any manner whatsoever without prior written permission from RRI, which approval may be withheld or conditioned at the sole discretion of RRI. You further agree that participation in the Business Results Plan sessions does not grant any authority i) to use the RRI name or its logos, ii) to use the Business Results Plan materials in seminars or any public or commercial capacity (other than to apply such materials to your own business), or in any other manner other than for my own personal or business use iii) to sell RRI products or materials, iv) to copy or reproduce any of the materials shown to me or provided to me before or during the Business Results Plan sessions, v) to transcribe or record, by audio, video or other means any of the web-based, in-person, or telephonic training sessions or vi) to in any way represent RRI or Anthony Robbins without the prior written consent of RRI. Violation of any of these requirements will result in an immediate action to protect proprietary materials.
6. Payment Method
You authorize RRI to accept payment as directed by you and authorizes RRI to charge your credit card on file, if any, for any and all amounts due pursuant to this Agreement.
IMPORTANT: Wire Transfer Routing Instructions
INDICATE PARTICIPANT’S FULL NAME AND AGREEMENT NUMBER ON THE WIRE TRANSFER
Make payable to: Robbins Research International, Inc., City National Bank, 4275 Executive Square, Suite 750, La Jolla, CA 92037 USA ABA# 122016066 Account #027-376-738 SWIFT #CINAUS6L
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless RRI, and affiliated companies, their officers, directors and employees from any and all claims, demands, suits, expenses, costs, judgments or other charges incurred by you and/or your business as a result of the choice to participate in these Business Results Plan sessions as outlined by this Agreement. You will not hold RRI or its training personnel or other employees responsible for any negligent actions or adverse results, whether known or unknown, that you and/or your business may incur or suffer as a result of the Business Results Plan sessions received pursuant to this Agreement.
Any controversy between you and RRI arising out of, in connection with or related to this Agreement shall be submitted to final, binding and conclusive arbitration. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to the JAMS Arbitration Rules and Procedures then in effect. Any arbitration shall be held in San Diego, California and the laws of California shall govern this Agreement.