Date with Destiny Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DATE WITH DESTINY
ALL AMOUNTS ARE EXPRESSED IN US DOLLARS
1. Tuition Information
You agree to pay Robbins Research International, Inc. (“RRI”), the tuition amount as you selected for the event and program selected (Date with Destiny, December, 2020 ONLY). Tuition includes the session(s) and applicable course materials.
2. Contract Terms
From the date of this Agreement you have twenty-four (24) months to complete your Date with Destiny event (“Contract Term”). If you do not complete the event within that timeline, RRI will terminate your contract and you will forfeit all tuition paid to RRI.
3. Transfer Fees
- Transfer of Digital Virtual Events: If you are unable to attend the virtual Date with Destiny event for which you enrolled for any reason, you may have someone substitute for your participation in the virtual Date with Destiny event. Call the RRI Customer Service Department at least 14 days prior to the beginning of the virtual Date with Destiny event to transfer your enrollment. Previously transferred and complimentary tickets are not eligible. If you are unable to attend the virtual chosen Date with Destiny event and do not wish to substitute, contact your Personal Sales Representative at least seven days prior to the beginning of the chosen virtual Date with Destiny event. We will move your enrollment to a non-refundable Date with Destiny event Voucher which must be used within one year from the chosen virtual Date with Destiny event date or the Contract Term, whichever is later. Some restrictions apply.
- Full Payment/Conversion: Your Full Payment is due at the time of your initial purchase.
- Diamond Upgrade: Requires an additional $2,000 payment in addition to your Date with Destiny tuition. Diamond Upgrade is nonrefundable/nontransferable. (United States Events Only. May be offered for both live, in-person events and digital, virtual events).
5. Default, Cancellation, Termination, And Damages Fee
- Default: If you do not pay your tuition by the agreed-upon payment terms, then you will be considered in default of this Agreement. You will forfeit your enrollment. RRI will have the right, to terminate this contract, and upon such termination, you will be subject to the Damages Fee set forth in item 5(D), below.
- 72-Hour Cancellation: You may cancel this transaction without penalty or obligation by submitting to Robbins Research International, Inc., a signed and dated written notice postmarked prior to midnight of the third business day after the date of your initial purchase. Your notice must be mailed or delivered to Attn: DATE WITH DESTINY Robbins Research International, Inc., 9051 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Box #261229, San Diego, CA 92196. Faxed notices are not acceptable. Note: Refunds will take approximately 4-6 weeks to post to your account.
- Termination and Damages Fee: You may terminate your enrollment in Date with Destiny by contacting RRI in writing. Upon such termination, you will be charged a non-refundable, non-returnable Damages Fee, set forth as follows: Because it would be extremely difficult and impractical to assess actual damages suffered by us in the event you default or terminate your Agreement you agree to be charged $995. This is a nonrefundable, nonreturnable Damages Fee.
- No-Show Fee: If you do not attend any of your confirmed sessions of Date with Destiny without express written consent from RRI (the Date with Destiny, December 2020 virtual event), you will forfeit tuition for that session enrolled, and your Date with Destiny will have been considered held.
- Discount Verification: Any discount from any of the Plans offered for Date with Destiny are subject to verification of eligibility of the discount by RRI. If after entering into the Agreement, RRI determines that you do not meet the eligibility qualifications for the discount offered, your Plan will revert to the full price of that Plan as stated at the time of your purchase.
6. General Provisions
- Warranties: You acknowledge that you are not relying on any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by RRI or anyone acting or claiming to act on behalf of RRI unless they are in writing and made part of this Agreement. All advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any whether oral or written, are hereby superseded by this Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and RRI, and no addition or modification of any terms shall be effective unless set forth in writing and signed by you and RRI. No salesperson or any other agents of RRI has the authority to modify the terms of this Agreement.
- Reinstatement: If you default or cancel and you wish to reinstate your enrollment for Date with Destiny session, there will be a $750 reinstatement fee added to your tuition, which is due at time of reinstatement. Reinstatement is subject to space availability, and RRI’s discretion.
- Special Tax: For Date with Destiny events attended in locations that charge VAT, GST or other applicable tax, such taxes may be charged to the participant in accordance with local government tax regulations.
- Terms and Conditions: Your approval and execution of the Date with Destiny TERMS AND CONDITIONS (incorporated herein by reference), which is available in advance of the session upon request, will be required prior to admission to your Date with Destiny session. Failure to sign the Date with Destiny TERMS AND CONDITIONS will be deemed a termination of this Agreement, and you will be subject to Item 5(C) above. You will not be admitted to the applicable session until all course registration and questionnaire forms are returned to us.
- Subject to Change: Dates, times, locations, and structure of events are subject to change, including without limitation if any Date with Destiny events are being offered live in person or via a remote digital format.
- Private Event: RRI reserves the right to remove any participant from any virtual event environment) for any reason it deems appropriate. In such cases, there will be no refund for any expenses as applicable. Tuition credits and refunds for the event will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Assignment: This Agreement may not be assigned to another individual or entity without the express written approval of RRI.
- Translation Costs: Translation costs shall not be included in your tuition to Date with Destiny. Cost of translation, at an amount solely in the discretion of RRI, shall be at an additional cost and shall be added to your Date with Destiny tuition. It is within the sole discretion of RRI whether translation in any languages shall be offered for any specific Date with Destiny event.
- Transaction Fees/Exchange Rates: You may be charged foreign or other transaction fees by your bank in connection with this purchase, and you agree that you will be responsible for any such charges. RRI is not responsible for any foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations.
- Wire Transfer
IMPORTANT: Wire Transfer Routing Instructions
INDICATE PARTICIPANT’S FULL NAME AND AGREEMENT NUMBER ON THE WIRE TRANSFER
Make payable to: Robbins Research International, Inc.
City National Bank, 4275 Executive Square, Suite 750, La Jolla, CA 92037 USA ABA# 122016066 Account #027-376-738 SWIFT #CINAUS6L
7. Satisfaction Guarantee
- For any virtual DATE WITH DESTINY, if you decide the particular session is not right for you, any customers seeking a refund will need to click on a link you will be provided at the specific virtual Date with Destiny session for RRI Customer Service, and complete the necessary form online after attending the first half of the specific Virtual Date with Destiny Event. REFUNDS ARE AUTHORIZED AT THIS TIME ONLY. To be eligible for a refund, Customer must have attended the virtual Date with Destiny event for the first half of the event and request your refund through this Customer Service link and complete the required form online. Once you apply for the Satisfaction Guarantee at this time, you will no longer have any access to the virtual Date with Destiny event, and you agree to delete at that time any materials provided to you, including without limitation the online DATE WITH DESTINY workbook.
- For any Satisfaction Guarantee as provide in this Section 7, at Customer’s option, we will apply Customer tuition to another event, or send Customer a full refund within 4-6 weeks based on the original method of payment. A refund under this Satisfaction Guarantee section is only available if the event attended falls within the allowed Contract Term or transfer period described in Sections 2-3 above.