Date with Destiny Virtual Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the “TERMS”) OF DATE WITH DESTINY® VIRTUAL DECEMBER 2020 EVENT (THE “DATE WITH DESTINY EVENT”) FOR PREVIOUS DATE WITH DESTINY LIVE EVENT PURCHASERS ONLY
ALL AMOUNTS ARE EXPRESSED IN U.S. DOLLARS
- Customer (“Customer”, “You”, or “Your”) agrees that the amounts previously paid (and not already refunded or transferred) to Robbins Research International, Inc. (“RRI”) for the December 2020 live event Date with Destiny, which is being converted to a virtual/digital event due to the Covid-19 pandemic, shall be transferred in full as payment for the Virtual December 2020 Date with Destiny Event (the “Virtual Date with Destiny Event”), scheduled to be held virtually over the same dates of December 4-9, 2020. If previous tuition was not already paid in full, or the allocated amount for Date with Destiny of your Mastery University tuition has not yet been received, Customer tuition must be paid in full at time of enrollment into the Virtual Date with Destiny Event.
- Complimentary Enrollment to Live Event: Customer agrees that enrolling in this Virtual Date with Destiny Event shall fulfill RRI’s obligation to provide Customer with a Date with Destiny live event experience. However, as a bonus to Customer, in addition to participating in this Virtual Date with Destiny Event, RRI shall provide Customer a complimentary non-refundable Voucher for a live Date with Destiny event, in the same seating level as Customer’s original live Date with Destiny purchase, which voucher must be used no later than December 31, 2022, or shall be forfeited. This voucher shall have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash or other credit. This Date with Destiny voucher is only vested and earned after Customer completes the Virtual Date with Destiny Event, and Customer shall not be entitled to the Date with Destiny voucher if Customer does not attend and complete the Virtual Date with Destiny Event.
2. Transfer, Default, Cancellation, Termination, and Damages Fee
- Transfer and Complimentary Enrollments: If you are unable to attend the Virtual Date with Destiny Event for any reason, you may have someone substitute for your participation in the Virtual Date with Destiny Event. Call the RRI Customer Service Department at least 14 days prior to the beginning of the Virtual Date with Destiny Event to transfer your enrollment. Previously transferred and complimentary tickets are not eligible. If you are unable to attend the Virtual Date with Destiny Event and do not wish to substitute, contact your Personal Sales Representative or Date with Destiny Representative at least seven days prior to the beginning of the Virtual Date with Destiny Event. We will move your enrollment to a non-refundable Date with Destiny Voucher which must be used within one year from the Virtual Date with Destiny event date. Some restrictions apply.
- Default: Customer’s account and Date with Destiny tuition (or allocated amount for Date with Destiny pursuant to your Mastery University agreement) must be current and paid in full under these Terms before the start of the Virtual Date with Destiny Event.
- Cancellation: Customer may cancel this transaction by submitting to Robbins Research International, Inc., a signed and dated written notice postmarked prior to the commencement of the Virtual Date with Destiny Event. Notice must be mailed or delivered along with any product received with purchase, if any to Attn: Date with Destiny Cancellation, Robbins Research International, Inc., 9051 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Box #261229, San Diego, CA, 92196. Faxed notices will not be accepted. By canceling this transaction, you will be subject to a $1,995 Damages Fee, which is not a penalty, since it would be extremely difficult and impractical to assess actual damages suffered by RRI in the event of your cancellation. Refunds will be issued within 4-6 weeks based on original method of payment.
- No-Show: No refund or other credit will be provided if Customer fails to both 1) attend the Virtual Date with Destiny Event on the Virtual Date with Destiny Event dates and 2) obtain advance written consent from RRI, as provided in section 2.A., and 2.C. herein.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Once the Virtual Date with Destiny Event commences, if not completely satisfied with the Virtual Date with Destiny Event, Customers seeking a refund will need to click on a link you will be provided at the Virtual Date with Destiny Event for RRI Customer Service, and complete the necessary form online after attending the first half of the Virtual Date with Destiny Event. REFUNDS ARE AUTHORIZED AT THIS TIME ONLY. To be eligible for a refund, Customer must have attended the Virtual Date with Destiny Event for the first half and request your refund through this Customer Service link and complete the required form online after the first half of the Virtual Date with Destiny Event. At Customer’s option, we will apply Customer tuition to another event, or send Customer a full refund (or allocated amount of your Mastery University Tuition) within 4-6 weeks based on the original method of payment. Once you apply for the Satisfaction Guarantee at this time, you will no longer have any access to the Virtual Date with Destiny Event, and you agree to delete at that time any materials provided to you, including without limitation the online Date with Destiny workbook. Complimentary enrollments are not eligible for refund or credit.
3. General Provisions
- Warranties: Customer acknowledges that Customer is not relying upon any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by RRI or anyone acting or claiming to act on behalf of RRI unless it is in writing and made a part of these Terms. All advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any, whether oral or written, are hereby superseded by these Terms. These Terms contains the entire understanding and agreement between Customer and RRI, and no addition or modification of any of the terms herein shall be effective unless set forth in writing and signed by Customer and RRI. No RRI representative has authority to modify any of these Terms.
- Terms and Conditions: By signing up and registering for this Virtual Date with Destiny Event, Customer is agreeing to be bound by these Terms, including all the Terms and Conditions herein. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California.
- Dates, times, and structure of the Virtual Date with Destiny Event are subject to change.
- RRI reserves the right to terminate this enrollment for any reason it deems appropriate. Tuition credits and refunds will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Assignment: This agreement may not be assigned to another individual or entity without express written approval of RRI.
- Further Releases: At RRI’s sole discretion, RRI may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions to attend the Virtual Date with Destiny Event. Such additional terms shall be in addition to, and shall not supersede these Terms, and these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- Personal Use and No Recording: You agree that by participation in or attending this Virtual Date with Destiny Event, you expressly agree not to record by audio, video, photography or any other means, any portion of this Virtual Date with Destiny Event, nor will you publish, post on the internet or otherwise make publicly available any recording of any portion of this Virtual Date with Destiny Event. You also understand and agree that all written and/or electronic materials provided by RRI in connection with the Virtual Date with Destiny Event are protected by the copyright laws, and you agree not to use any and all such written/electronic materials (collectively, the “Materials”) in any form after this Virtual Date with Destiny Event, other than for your personal use. You further agree that, other than for your personal use, you shall not make any summary or other derivate work of the Virtual Date with Destiny Event or the Materials in electronic, written, audio. Video or any other form, and post or publish online or otherwise distribute to any third parties any such summary materials.