Leadership Mastery Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF LEADERSHIP MASTERY
ALL AMOUNTS ARE EXPRESSED IN U.S. DOLLARS
1. Tuition Information
You agree to pay Robbins Research International, Inc. (“RRI”), the tuition amount as you selected for the event and program selected. Tuition includes the session(s) and applicable course materials. For live, in-person events, transportation, lodging and food costs are not included.
2. Contract Terms
From the date of your purchase you have twenty-four (24) months to complete your events (“Contract Term”). If you do not complete them within that timeline, RRI will terminate your contract and you will forfeit all tuition paid to RRI.
3. Transfer Fees
- Transfer of Live, In-Person Events: Subject to applicable transfer fees, you may transfer one time for each session prior to the start of your chosen session into the next available date for the same You must do so by notifying us in writing. Because these programs will sell out well in advance, enrollment is on a first come, first serve basis. If you choose to transfer, you relinquish your priority standing in the programs for which you enrolled. For Live, in-person events, if you transfer within 90 days of your scheduled session the following fee(s) will be due at the time of transfer in addition to your tuition, and will be deducted from tuition you have paid for other sessions if you do not pay the transfer fee(s).
- All Date with Destiney locations
- More than 60 Days: $0
- 31-60 Days: $250
- Less than 30 days: $500
- All Date with Destiney locations
- Transfer of Digital Virtual Events: If you are unable to attend the virtual Leadership Mastery event for which you enrolled for any reason, Call the RRI Customer Service Department prior to the beginning of the virtual Mastery University event to transfer your enrollment. If you choose to transfer, you relinquish your priority standing in the programs for which you enrolled. For digital virtual events, if you transfer within 30 days of your scheduled session the following fee(s) will be due at the time of transfer in addition to your tuition, and will be deducted from tuition you have paid for other sessions if you do not pay the transfer fee(s).All LEADERSHIP MASTERY Events
A. 31+ Days: $0
B. 8-30 Days: $150
C. Less than 8 days: $250
Previously transferred and complimentary tickets are not eligible. If after you transfer, and you are unable to attend the virtual chosen Leadership Mastery event, contact your Personal Sales Representative at least seven days prior to the beginning of the chosen virtual Leadership Mastery event. We will move your enrollment to a non-refundable Leadership Mastery University event Voucher which must be used within one year from the chosen virtual Leadership Mastery event date or the Contract Term, whichever is later, and the above transfer fees shall still apply. At that point, you will not be eligible for the Satisfaction Guarantee as provided in Section 7 herein. Some restrictions apply.
- Full Payment/Conversion: If your Full Payment is received by RRI within 30 days from the date of your purchase, then any Paid in Full bonuses will be applied to your If anytime after 30 days, you have not made the full payment, RRI shall in its sole discretion, convert you to the Momentum Plan as described in Paragraph 4(C), herein.
- Finance Plan: RRI may offer a third party financing plan. If offered by RRI and if approved, a minimum deposit of $1,995 is due at time of You will then have minimum payments of the amount that was financed due monthly; subject to additional amounts due as described in paragraph 4(D), below.
- Momentum Plan: A minimum deposit of $1,995 is due at time of purchase. Each month thereafter for four months, your card will be charged $1,375 per month for four months until your balance is paid in full, subject to the Minimum Tuition requirements as provided in Paragraph 4.D., herein. For Leadership Academy a la carte purchase, payment in full of $3,495 is due at time of purchase. Your Leadership Academy a la carte must be paid in full prior to attending the Leadership Academy event.
- Minimum Tuition: Unless otherwise waived based on your credit approval rating, as determined solely by RRI, if enrolled in Leadership Mastery, your monthly payments plus your initial deposit must total the tuition for the applicable session 60 calendar days in advance of each session as follows: Leadership Date with Destiny: 42% of your total Leadership Mastery tuition; Leadership Wealth Mastery: 21% of your total Leadership Mastery tuition; Leadership Academy: 37% of your total Leadership Mastery tuition. For the Finance Plan, if offered by RRI, at least $6,495 of your tuition (inclusive of interest payments) must be paid prior to attending your final For specific payment amounts and due dates, please contact your Personal Results Specialist at our office.
5. Default, Cancellation, Termination, and Damages Fee
- Default: If you do not pay your tuition by the agreed-upon payment terms, then you will be considered in default of this You will forfeit your enrollment. RRI will have the right, to terminate this contract, and upon such termination, you will be subject to the Damages Fee set forth in item 5(D), below.
- 72-Hour Cancellation: You may cancel this transaction without penalty or obligation by submitting to Robbins Research International, Inc., a signed and dated written email prior to midnight of the third business day after the date of this Agreement. Your notice must be emailed to email@example.com with “Attn: LEADERSHIP MASTERY CANCELLATION in the subject line. Faxed notices are not acceptable. Note: Refunds will take approximately 4-6 weeks to post to your account.
- Termination: You may terminate your enrollment in LEADERSHIP MASTERY by contacting RRI in If you terminate your enrollment after having attended or participated in any sessions of Leadership Mastery your tuition refund will be reduced for the individual sessions of the Leadership Mastery in which you have attended or participated as follows: Leadership Date with Destiny 42%; Leadership Wealth Mastery 21%; Leadership Academy 37%. Additionally, you will be charged a non-refundable, non-returnable Damages Fee, set forth in 5(D) below.
- Damages Fee: Because it would be extremely difficult and impractical to assess actual damages suffered by us in the event you default or terminate your Agreement you agree to be charged $995. This is a nonrefundable, nonreturnable Damages Fee.
- No-Show Fee: If you do not attend any of your confirmed sessions of LEADERSHIP MASTERY (whether virtual or live, in-person event) without express written consent from RRI, you will forfeit tuition minimums for that session(s) enrolled, and that session will have been considered held.
6. General Provisions
- Warranties: You acknowledge that you are not relying on any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by RRI or anyone acting or claiming to act on behalf of RRI unless they are in writing and made part of this All advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any whether oral or written, are hereby superseded by this Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and RRI, and no addition or modification of any terms shall be effective unless set forth in writing and signed by you and RRI. No salesperson or any other agents of RRI has the authority to modify the terms of this Agreement.
- Reinstatement: If you default or cancel and you wish to reinstate your enrollment for any session, there will be a $750 reinstatement fee added to your tuition, which is due at time of reinstatement. Reinstatement is subject to space availability, and RRI’s discretion.
- Special Tax: For Mastery events attended in locations that charge VAT, GST or other applicable tax, such taxes may be charged to the participant in accordance with local government tax regulations.
- Terms and Conditions: Your approval and execution of the LEADERSHIP MASTERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS (incorporated herein by reference), which is available in advance of the session upon request, will be required prior to admission to any LEADERSHIP MASTERY Failure to sign the LEADERSHIP MASTERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS will be deemed a termination of this Agreement, and you will be subject to Item 5(C) above. You will not be admitted to the applicable session until all course registration and questionnaire forms are returned to us.
- Subject to Change: Dates, times, locations, and structure of events are subject to change, including without limitation if any events are being offered live in person or via a remote digital format.
- Private Event: RRI reserves the right to send a participant home (or remove any participant from any virtual event environment) for any reason it deems In such cases, there will be no refund for meals, transportation, lodging, or unused food plans, if applicable. Tuition credits and refunds for the event will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Assignment: This Agreement may not be assigned to another individual or entity without the express written approval of RRI.
- Transaction Fees/Exchange Rate: You may be charged foreign or other transaction fees by your bank in connection with this purchase, and you agree that you will be responsible for any such RRI is not responsible for any exchange rate fluctuations.
- Wire Transfer
- IMPORTANT: Wire Transfer Routing Instructions
- INDICATE PARTICIPANT’S FULL NAME AND AGREEMENT NUMBER ON THE WIRE TRANSFER
- Make payable to: Robbins Research International, Inc.
- City National Bank, 4275 Executive Square, Suite 750, La Jolla, CA 92037 USA ABA# 122016066 Account #027-376-738 SWIFT #CINAUS6L
- IMPORTANT: Wire Transfer Routing Instructions
7. Satisfaction Guarantee
- In the unlikely event that after having participated in LEADERSHIP DATE WITH DESTINY, LEADERSHIP ACADEMY, LEADERSHIP LIFE MASTERY, or LEADERSHIP WEALTH MASTERY until the Day 2 meal break, you decide that particular session is not right for you, simply notify a designated RRI official in writing at the program and turn in your notebook, name badge, and course materials–we will fully refund you for that session of LEADERSHIP MASTERY. This must be done at the Day 2 meal break of the event. There will be no reimbursement for any unused portion of a paid food plan or for transportation/accommodation costs or for any other costs you may have incurred. Tuition refunds are based on the program allocations that RRI establishes for each session of LEADERSHIP MASTERY.
- For any virtual LEADERSHIP DATE WITH DESTINY, LEADERSHIP ACADEMY, LEADERSHIP LIFE MASTERY, or LEADERSHIP WEALTH MASTERY event, if you decide the particular session is not right for you, any customers seeking a refund will need to click on a link you will be provided at the specific virtual Leadership Mastery session for RRI Customer Service, and complete the necessary form online after attending the specific Virtual Leadership Mastery Event until the Day 2 meal break. REFUNDS ARE AUTHORIZED AT THIS TIME ONLY. To be eligible for a refund, Customer must have attended the virtual Leadership Mastery event until the Day 2 meal break of the event and request your refund through this Customer Service link and complete the required form online. Once you apply for the Satisfaction Guarantee at this time, you will no longer have any access to the virtual Leadership Mastery event, and you agree to delete at that time any materials provided to you, including without limitation the online LEADERSHIP DATE WITH DESTINY, LEADERSHIP ACADEMY, LEADERSHIP LIFE MASTERY, or LEADERSHIP WEALTH MASTERY workbook.
- For any Satisfaction Guarantee as provide in this Section 7, at Customer’s option, we will apply Customer tuition to another event, or send Customer a full refund within 4-6 weeks based on the original method of payment. A refund under this Satisfaction Guarantee section is only available if the event attended falls within the allowed Contract Term or transfer period described in Section 2 above.