A La Carte Results Coaching Terms and Conditions
A LA CARTE RESULTS COACHING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “AGREEMENT”)
ALL AMOUNTS ARE EXPRESSED IN U.S. DOLLARS
Coaching Term Length: 12
Total Number of Sessions: 36 (Each telephonic session is 30 minutes long)
1. Nature of the Relationship
- RRI and its Coaches offer educational services. These sessions are coaching sessions for your planning, education and motivation. RRI represents, and by purchasing these coaching sessions, you acknowledge that you understand and agree that these coaching sessions are not psychological counseling, relationship counseling, financial advising, estate planning nor any other type of counseling or therapy sessions.
- In addition, by purchasing these coaching sessions, you acknowledge that RRI Coaches are not financial advisors nor are they brokers/dealers. No content provided by either the coaching or the coaching course materials is intended as financial advice and RRI does not recommend any particular investment.
- If you feel you need professional counseling or therapy, it is your responsibility to seek the help of a licensed professional.
- From time to time your coaching calls may be monitored or recorded as part of our ongoing quality process and training for the coaches.
2. Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation: In the event that you decide to cancel this Agreement, you must provide written notice to your assigned Coach, stating the reasons that you have decided to cancel. Because RRI’s actual damages would be difficult to calculate, you agree to pay to RRI $995 as liquidated damages, and not as a penalty, if you cancel your coaching prior to completing your original term of this Agreement, or if RRI cancels this Agreement pursuant to Section 2(D) of this Agreement. These liquidated damages will be due at the time of cancellation and may
be deducted from payments already made, paid by check or charged to the credit card on file, if any. These liquidated damages are non-transferable. In the event you decide to cancel this Agreement, RRI shall retain the tuition of the coaching sessions you have completed, and will calculate any refund due, if any, based proportionately on the total amount of the contract already paid and the amount of sessions completed, plus the amount of the liquidated damages.
- 72-Hour Cancellation: You may cancel this transaction without penalty or obligation by submitting to RRI, a signed and dated written notice postmarked prior to midnight of the third business day after the date of this Agreement. Your notice must be mailed or delivered to:
- Attn: Coaching Department, Robbins Research International, Inc., 9051 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Box #261229, San Diego, CA 92196. Faxed notices are not acceptable.
- Assigned Coach: When purchasing this program, you are not purchasing the services of an individual coach. The assigned coach may not be available to conduct any one or all sessions in which case another coach will be assigned. You are not entitled to a refund if the originally assigned coach is not available.
- Account Activity: From the date of your execution of this Agreement, you have 10 days to complete and submit your client enrollment form to RRI. Upon RRI’s receipt of your completed client enrollment form, you have 20 days to complete your first coaching session. If (i) you fail to complete your client enrollment form and/or your first coaching session within 30 days, or (ii) you fail to attend any coaching sessions for at least 60 consecutive days, or (iii) you do not make your monthly payment (if any) by the agreed upon dates of your coaching sessions and after 30 days you do not make your payments to bring your account current, then RRI shall have the right to cancel this Agreement, and you will be subject to liquidated damages as provided for in Section 2(A), above.
- Expiration Date: You have a 30-day grace period at the end of this Agreement to complete all coaching sessions outlined in this Agreement. If you have chosen the monthly payment plan option, then once all sessions are complete, or at the end of the 30-day grace period, whichever is sooner, if you do not sign up for an additional contract term, then the Agreement automatically will revert to a month to month contract. At that time, on a month to month basis, you will be billed your existing monthly rate, until such time that you notify us in writing that you no longer wish to continue this Agreement. At the time of such notification, your month to month billing will stop and you will no longer be entitled to or charged for further coaching sessions under the Agreement. Your notice must be mailed or delivered to: Attn: Coaching Department, Robbins Research International, Inc., 9051 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Box #261229, San Diego, CA 92196. Faxed notices are not acceptable.
3. Missed and Rescheduled Sessions
- You will contact your Coach at agreed upon times, by calling a number, which will be provided to you, and you will be responsible for the telephone charges.
- If you miss your regularly scheduled call for any reason, without giving 24 hours notice, the call will be considered a completed session and will not be replaced by your Personal Coach.
- If you are late in making your scheduled call, the coaching session will end at its regularly scheduled time, irrespective of the length of the call, and will be considered a completed session.
4. General Provisions
- Warranties: You acknowledge that you are not relying upon any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by RRI or anyone acting or claiming to act on behalf of RRI unless it is in writing and made a part of this Agreement. All advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any, whether oral or written, are hereby superseded by this Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and RRI and no addition or modification of any terms shall be effective unless set forth in writing and signed by you and RRI. No sales representative of RRI has the authority to modify the terms of this Agreement.
- Acceptance: By executing this Agreement, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions herein. Your execution of this Agreement will be required prior to commencement of any Coaching sessions as contemplated by this Agreement.
- Subject to Change: Dates and times of sessions will be determined by Coach availability.
- Assignment: This Agreement may not be assigned to another individual or entity.
5. Payment Method
You authorize RRI to accept payment as directed by you and authorize RRI to charge your credit card on file, if any, for any and all amounts due pursuant to this Agreement.
- You authorize RRI to accept payment as directed by you and authorize RRI to charge your credit card on file, if any, for any and all amounts due pursuant to this Agreement.
- Wire Transfer
- IMPORTANT: Wire Transfer Routing Instructions
- INDICATE PARTICIPANT’S FULL NAME AND AGREEMENT NUMBER ON THE WIRE TRANSFER
- Make payable to: Robbins Research International, Inc.
- City National Bank, 4275 Executive Square, Suite 750, La Jolla, CA 92037 USA ABA# 122016066 Account #027-376-738 SWIFT #CINAUS6L
- IMPORTANT: Wire Transfer Routing Instructions
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless RRI, and affiliated companies, their officers, directors and employees from any and all claims, demands, suits, expenses, costs, judgments or other charges incurred by you as a result of your choice to participate in these coaching sessions as outlined by this Agreement. You will not hold RRI or its Coaches or other employees responsible for any negligent actions or adverse results, whether known or unknown, that you may incur or suffer as a result of the coaching sessions you receive pursuant to this Agreement.
Any controversy between you and RRI arising out of, in connection with or related to this Agreement shall be submitted to final, binding and conclusive arbitration. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to the JAMS Arbitration Rules and Procedures then in effect. Any arbitration shall be held in San Diego, California and the laws of California shall govern this Agreement.