At Event Wealth Mastery Enrollment
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEALTH MASTERY
ALL AMOUNTS ARE EXPRESSED IN U.S. DOLLARS
1. Tuition Information
- You agree to pay Robbins Research International, Inc. (“RRI”), the tuition amount as you selected for the event and program selected, which is the virtual Wealth Mastery for a total price of $3,995, which includes one Wealth Mastery Virtual Enrollments. Tuition includes the session(s) and applicable course materials.
2. Contract Terms
- From the date of your purchase, you have twenty-four (24) months to complete your virtual Wealth Mastery event (“Contract Term”). If you do not complete the event within that timeline, RRI will terminate your contract and you will forfeit all tuition paid to RRI.
3. Transfer Fees
- Transfer of Digital Virtual Events: If you are unable to attend the virtual Wealth Mastery event for which you enrolled for any reason, Call the RRI Customer Service Department prior to the beginning of the virtual Wealth Mastery event to transfer your enrollment. If you choose to transfer, you relinquish your priority standing in the program for which you enrolled. For digital virtual events, if you transfer within 30 days of your scheduled session the following fee(s) will be due at the time of transfer in addition to your tuition:
- A. 31+ Days: $0
- B. 8-30 Days: $150
- C. Less than 8 days: $250
Previously transferred and complimentary tickets are not eligible. If after you transfer, and you are unable to attend the virtual chosen Wealth Mastery event, contact your Personal Sales Representative at least seven days prior to the beginning of the chosen virtual Wealth Mastery event. We will move your enrollment to a non-refundable Wealth Mastery event Voucher which must be used within one year from the chosen virtual Wealth Mastery event date or the Contract Term, whichever is later, and the above transfer fees shall still apply. At that point, you will not be eligible for the Satisfaction Guarantee as provided in Section 7 herein. Some restrictions apply.
- Full Payment/Conversion: If your Full Payment is received by RRI within 30 days from the date of your purchase, then any bonuses, if any, will be applied to your account. If anytime after 30 days, you have not made the full payment, RRI may in its sole discretion, cancel your tuition and return any deposits, less the Damages Fees, as provided in Section 5.C. herein.
5. Default, Cancellation, Termination, And Damages Fee
- Default: If you do not pay your tuition by the agreed-upon payment terms, then you will be considered in default of this Agreement. You will forfeit your enrollment. RRI will have the right, to terminate this contract, and upon such termination, you will be subject to the Damages Fee set forth in item 5(C), below.
- 72-Hour Cancellation: You may cancel this transaction without penalty or obligation by submitting to Robbins Research International, Inc., an email from the account used for purchase prior to midnight of the third business day after the purchase pursuant to this Agreement. Your notice must be emailed to Customerservice@tonyrobbins.com, with “Attn: Wealth Mastery Cancellation” in the subject line. Faxed notices are not acceptable. Note: Refunds will take approximately 4-6 weeks to post to your account.
- Termination and Damages Fee: You may terminate your enrollment in Wealth Mastery by contacting RRI in writing. Upon such termination, you will be charged a non-refundable, non-returnable Damages Fee, set forth as follows: Because it would be extremely difficult and impractical to assess actual damages suffered by us in the event you default or terminate your Agreement you agree to be charged $995. This is a nonrefundable,
- No-Show Fee: If you do not attend any of your confirmed sessions of Wealth Mastery virtual event) without express written consent from RRI, you will forfeit tuition for that session enrolled, and your Wealth Mastery will have been considered held.
- Discount Verification: Any discount from any of the Plans offered for Wealth Mastery are subject to verification of eligibility of the discount by RRI. If after entering into the Agreement, RRI determines that you do not meet the eligibility qualifications for the discount offered, your Plan will revert to the full price of that Plan as stated at the time of your purchase.
- Only if Offered by RRI: If you have selected the Finance Plan and you subsequently cancel this Agreement for any reason (including without limitation, exercising RRI’s Satisfaction Guarantee as stated in paragraph 7 below), in addition to any other Damages Fees as described herein, you agree that all payments of interest made by you to the third-party financing company, shall not be credited to you by RRI in calculating a refund due (if any) because of such cancellation. The Damages Fee as provided in section 5.C., herein, shall continue to apply in determining whether any refund is due to you.
6. General Provisions
- Warranties: You acknowledge that you are not relying on any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by RRI or anyone acting or claiming to act on behalf of RRI unless they are in writing and made part of this Agreement. All advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any whether oral or written, are hereby superseded by this Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and RRI, and no addition or modification of any terms shall be effective unless set forth in writing and signed by you and RRI. No salesperson or any other agents of RRI has the authority to modify the terms of this Agreement.
- Reinstatement: If you default or cancel and you wish to reinstate your enrollment for the Wealth Mastery session, there will be a $750 reinstatement fee added to your tuition, which is due at time of reinstatement. Reinstatement is subject to space availability, and RRI’s discretion.
- Special Tax: For Wealth Mastery events attended in locations that charge VAT, GST or other applicable tax, such taxes may be charged to the participant in accordance with local government tax regulations.
- Terms and Conditions: Your approval and execution of the Wealth Mastery TERMS AND CONDITIONS (incorporated herein by reference), which is available in advance of the session upon request, will be required prior to admission to your Wealth Mastery session. Failure to sign the Wealth Mastery TERMS AND CONDITIONS will be deemed a termination of this Agreement, and you will be subject to Item 5(C) above. You will not be admitted to the applicable session until all course registration and questionnaire forms are returned to us.
- Subject to Change: Dates, times, locations, and structure of events are subject to change, including without limitation if any Wealth Mastery virtual events are being offered live in person or via a remote digital format.
- Private Event: RRI reserves the right to send a participant home (or remove any participant from any virtual event environment) for any reason it deems appropriate. In such cases, there will be no refund for meals, transportation, lodging, or unused food plans, if applicable. Tuition credits and refunds for the event will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Assignment: This Agreement may not be assigned to another individual or entity without the express written approval of RRI.
- Translation Costs: Translation costs shall not be included in your tuition to Wealth Mastery. It is within the sole discretion of RRI as to the additional tuition amount to charge for translation and as to whether translation in any languages shall be offered for any specific Wealth Mastery event.
- Transaction Fees/Exchange Rates: You may be charged foreign or other transaction fees by your bank in connection with this purchase, and you agree that you will be responsible for any such charges. RRI is not responsible for any exchange rate fluctuations.
- Wire Transfer: IMPORTANT: Wire Transfer Routing Instructions. INDICATE PARTICIPANT’S FULL NAME AND AGREEMENT NUMBER ON THE WIRE TRANSFER. Make payable to: Robbins Research International, Inc., City National Bank, 4275 Executive Square, Suite 750, La Jolla, CA 92037 USA ABA# 122016066 Account #027-376-738 SWIFT #CINAUS6L
7. Satisfaction Guarantee
- For any virtual WEALTH MASTERY, if you decide the particular session is not right for you, any customers seeking a refund will need to click on a link you will be provided at the specific virtual Wealth Mastery session for RRI Customer Service, and complete the necessary form online after attending the first half of the specific Virtual Wealth Mastery Event. REFUNDS ARE AUTHORIZED AT THIS TIME ONLY. To be eligible for a refund, Customer must have attended the virtual Wealth Mastery event for the first half of the event and request your refund through this Customer Service link and complete the required form online. Once you apply for the Satisfaction Guarantee at this time, you will no longer have any access to the virtual Wealth Mastery event, and you agree to delete at that time any materials provided to you, including without limitation the online WEALTH MASTERY workbook.
- For any Satisfaction Guarantee as provide in this Section 7, at Customer’s option, we will apply Customer tuition to another event, or send Customer a full refund within 4-6 weeks based on the original method of payment. A refund under this Satisfaction Guarantee section is only available if the event attended falls within the allowed Contract Term or transfer period described in Sections 2-3 above.