Unleash Her Power Within The Community Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF UNLEASH HER POWER WITHIN THE COMMUNITY
1. Tuition Information. You agree to pay Robbins Research International, Inc. (“RRI”), the tuition amount indicated for the subscription selected. Initial Tuition for the Unleash Her Power Within (“UHPW”) The Community Program includes access to RRI premium content as well as virtual live trainings approximately 3-4 times per month on dates and times as determined on a platform as determined by RRI (the “Training Platform”). The trainings may also include guest speakers as well as applicable course materials. Additionally, for select UHPW offerings of products or services that are not included with your tuition of this UHPW The Community Program, your tuition will entitle you to up to 30% off the retail price of any such other UHPW specific offerings. Restrictions apply. Generally available RRI products, coaching or live or virtual events (including without limitation Mastery University, Business Mastery or Platinum Partnership events) are not available for or subject to this 30% off opportunity.
2. Contract Terms. If you have chosen the Annual Plan, then your enrollment will commence upon your initial payment and will continue for 12 months. At the conclusion of the 12 month initial term (or any subsequent term), your enrollment will automatically renew for an additional 12 month term (the “Renewal Term”), at the price of the program RRI offers at the time of such Renewal Term, unless you provide RRI no less than 30 days written notice prior to the expiration of the current term, of your intention not to renew for a Renewal Term. If you have chosen the Monthly Plan, you can cancel your subscription at any time by giving RRI written notice of your intent to cancel your monthly subscription, and your access to the UHPW The Community Program content and Training Platform will expire at the conclusion of the current monthly term for which you have paid.
3. Transfer. Transfer of UHPW The Community Program: You may not transfer your UHPW The Community subscription to another party unless you receive written permission from an RRI authorized representative, which such transfer shall be in RRI’s sole discretion.
A. Annual Plan: If you have chosen the Annual Subscription program, your full payment at the price as then offered by RRI is due at the time of enrollment. Any Renewal Term will be charged to your payment method on file at the time of such renewal, unless you have canceled your Annual Subscription per paragraph 2 above. You may also be entitled for any bonus/bonuses for choosing the Annual Plan, which bonus or bonuses will be at the sole discretion of RRI, and will be provided to you after the Satisfaction Guarantee period as provided in Paragraph 7 herein has expired.
B. Monthly Subscription Plan: If you have chosen the Monthly Subscription program, your first monthly payment is due at the time of enrollment. Each month thereafter, your card will be charged the monthly subscription rate until you cancel your Monthly Subscription per paragraph 2 above.
C. Upgrade: At its sole discretion, RRI may offer an upgrade package to the UHPW The Community Program for an additional cost to you. You will not be obligated to purchase any upgrade to continue with your program, but if such upgrade is offered by RRI, then it will contain bonus content not offered to the general program participants.
D. Founding Members: For a limited time after RRI’s launch of the UHPW The Community Program, if your purchase of the UHPW The Community Program is labeled as a Founding Member, then any renewal of either your Monthly or Annual Subscription Plan will be locked in at your original purchase price, and shall not be subject to future pricing increases of the UHPW The Community Program.
5. Default, Cancellation, Termination, And Damages Fee
A. Default: If you do not pay your tuition by the agreed-upon payment terms, then you will be considered in default of your program, and RRI will have the right, to terminate your subscription, and upon such termination, you will no longer have access to the Training Platform, as well as any access to the premium content on the Training Platform.
B. 72-Hour Cancellation: You may cancel this transaction without penalty or obligation by submitting to Robbins Research International, Inc., a signed and dated written notice postmarked prior to midnight of the third business day after the date you complete this transaction. Your notice must be mailed or delivered to Attn: UNLEASH HER POWER WITHIN THE COMMUNITY PROGRAM, Robbins Research International, Inc., 9051 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Box #261229, San Diego, CA 92196. Faxed notices are not acceptable. Note: Refunds may take up to 4-6 weeks to post to your account.
C. No-Show: If you do not attend any of your confirmed sessions on the Training Platform, a recording of the session will be available on the Training Platform, which you may view at your convenience at any time while you are still enrolled in the UHPW The Community Program. After your subscription ends, you will no longer have access to the previous or future sessions on the Training Platform.
D. Discount Verification: Discounts (if any) from any of the Subscription Plans offered for the UHPW The Community Program are subject to verification of eligibility of the discount by RRI. If after making this purchase, RRI determines that you do not meet the eligibility qualifications for the discount offered, your Subscription Plan will revert to the full price of the Subscription Plan chosen as stated at the time of your purchase.
6. General Provisions
A. Warranties: You acknowledge that you are not relying on any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by RRI or anyone acting or claiming to act on behalf of RRI unless they are in writing and made part of these Terms. All advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any whether oral or written, are hereby superseded by these Terms. These Terms contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and RRI, and no addition or modification of any terms shall be effective unless set forth in writing and signed by you and RRI. No salesperson or any other agents of RRI has the authority to modify these Terms.
B. Terms and Conditions: Your payment of the Subscription Plan chosen and access to the Training Platform, denotes your acceptance and agreement to be bound by these Terms of the UHPW The Community Program.
C. Subject to Change: Dates, times, locations, and structure of any of the sessions offered through the Training Platform are subject to change, including without limitation the format through which such sessions are offered.
D. Private Trainings: RRI reserves the right to remove any participant from any virtual event environment for any reason it deems appropriate. In such cases, there will be no refund for any previously paid Annual Subscription or Monthly Subscription Plan. Tuition refunds for the program will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
E. Assignment: This Agreement may not be assigned to another individual or entity without the express written approval of RRI.
F. Translation: The sessions on the Training Platform and the content will be offered in English, and RRI shall not be offering any translation for these sessions. If in the future, RRI is able to offer translation services for this UHPW The Community Program, RRI reserves the right to charge an additional fee for such translation.
G. Transaction Fees: You may be charged foreign or other transaction fees by your bank in connection with this purchase, and you agree that you will be responsible for any such charges.
H. Ownership: You understand that all materials, concepts, and information (collectively “Materials”) presented by RRI during this UHPW The Community Program, either orally, in writing, or through the Training Platform, are the property of RRI and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other applicable laws. You acknowledge that the Materials constitute commercially valuable, proprietary, confidential property of RRI, the design and development of which required the investment of substantial effort, time, and money.
All rights in the UHPW The Community Program and the Materials are expressly reserved by RRI. You agree not to reproduce, copy, or otherwise duplicate, and not to distribute, lend, or otherwise transfer, the Materials without the prior written permission of RRI. You agree not to use the Materials in any way that would compromise the confidential and proprietary nature of the Materials.
You further understand that the Materials presented by RRI in this UHPW The Community Program are intended solely for use in the program. You understand that while you are free to use the Materials for your own personal use, and free to tell others about the benefits you realized from the UHPW The Community Program, you agree not to resell, reproduce and sell, modify and sell, or repackage and sell the Materials. You agree that you will not use the Materials for any purpose other than your own personal use except with the prior written permission of RRI. You agree not to deliver the Materials themselves, either reproduced or modified, or anything derived from the Materials, either orally or in writing, as part of any seminar, training program, workshop, consulting, or similar business activity which you make available to your clients or to others, except with the prior written permission of RRI.
I. No Solicitation: You further agree not to solicit or promote your own products, goods or services on the Training Platform or within the UHPW The Community Program and any violations of this provision may lead to your removal from the UHPW The Community Program at RRI’s sole discretion. Any refund of any paid but unused portion of your subscription shall be at RRI’s sole discretion,
J. Wire Transfer: IMPORTANT: Wire Transfer Routing Instructions
INDICATE PARTICIPANT’S FULL NAME AND AGREEMENT NUMBER ON THE WIRE TRANSFER
Make payable to: Robbins Research International, Inc., City National Bank, 4275 Executive Square, Suite 750, La Jolla, CA 92037 USA ABA# 122016066 Account #027-376-738 SWIFT #CINAUS6L
7. Satisfaction Guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the UHPW The Community Program for any reason within the first 30 days of purchase, you may contact RRI’s Customer Loyalty team at https://www.tonyrobbins.com/contact-us/ and we will refund your full purchase within 4-6 weeks based on the original method of payment, or at your option, we will apply your payment to another RRI product, service or event. At the time of such Satisfaction Guarantee, you will lose access to the Training Platform as well as any premium content. Such Satisfaction Guarantee is only available during the initial 30 day purchase, and is not available during any Renewal Term or after the first 30 days of your Monthly Subscription Plan.