Unleash the Power Within Pre-Event Assignment Terms
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: This Competition is open only to those who participate in the GapMap Homework after watching a required video, and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. For the Grand Prize and First Prize, winner also must be a legal resident of the United States and its territories. The Competition is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Robbins Research International, Inc. (“RRI”) its affiliates, vendors, agents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in The Competition. The Competition is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Entrant (“You” or “Your”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of RRI as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Competition.
- Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 27, 2021 9:00 AM EDT and ending June 2, 2021 at 1:00 PM EDT. All online entries must be received by June 2, 2021 at 1:00 PM EDT.
- How to Enter: The Competition must be entered by watching a video to be provided to the potential entrants and then submitting the Gap Map homework during the Competition Period at https://gapmap.tonyrobbins.com. The entry must provide first name, last name, email and phone number and fulfill all Competition requirements, as specified in the entry, to be eligible to win a prize. You may only submit one entry per person for the Competition. Multiple entries will be disregarded. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of RRI. RRI shall have the right to disqualify any entries that they deem to be obscene or otherwise not in good taste, as determined by RRI in its sole discretion. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of RRI. RRI is not responsible for any late, lost, undelivered, undeliverable, computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions of service or any technical or mechanical malfunctions, or any other malfunctions, whether caused by computer, servers, applications, telephone, cable or satellites, human error, programming, equipment or otherwise related to the attempted entry into the Competition.
- Prizes: One Grand Prize Winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will receive a 5-night trip for two to Namale Resort & Spa in Fiji (“Namale Resort”). Prize includes all-inclusive accommodations in a Namale Resort Garden Tropical Bure for two (including many activities; food and beverage charges will apply—see below) (the “Namale Resort Prize”). The Grand Prize Winner also shall receive two coach class round trip tickets from the United States (local major airport closest to the Grand Prize Winner’s location) as well as ground transportation to and from the Namale Resort in Fiji (Grand Prize Winner is responsible for any ground transportation in the original location). The Namale Resort Prize winner must complete the Namale Resort Prize Trip no later than December 31, 2022 (the “Redemption Deadline”), and any requested dates for Namale Resort b the Namale Resort Prize winner is subject to availability, and some black-out dates apply. Failure of the Grand Prize Winner to complete the Namale Resort Prize by the Redemption Deadline will result in forfeiture of the prize and no further obligation by RRI to the Namale Resort Prize winner. Winner also is responsible for the food and beverage package which is $125 per night per person and will be added to the guest folio at checkout. The Namale Resort Prize winner also will be responsible for any charges not normally included with a reservation at Namale Resort, including, without limitation, charges for any Namale Resort spa treatments, fishing or dive shop charges while at Namale Resort. Grand Prize cannot be used during an RRI Life Mastery or Wealth Mastery event in Fiji. The Namale Resort Prize is nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other prizes. The approximate Retail Value of the Namale Resort Prizes is a $7,696 USD.
One First Prize Winner (the “First Prize Winner”) will receive one Virtual Date with Destiny ticket to the RRI Virtual Date with Destiny event, scheduled for December 4-9, 2021 (the “2021 Virtual DwD Event”). Failure of the winner to attend the 2021 Virtual DwD Event will result in forfeiture of the prize and no further obligation by RRI to the prize winner, except as otherwise contained herein. The 2021 Virtual DwD Event Prize winner must sign any and all forms as normally required by RRI to attend the 2021 Virtual DwD Event, and must cooperate with RRI in providing information needed by RRI to enable RRI to register the winner into the 2021 Vietual DwD Event. The 2021 Virtual DwD Event Prize is nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other prizes. Prize is for admission to the 2021 Virtual DwD Event only, and the winner shall be responsible for any and all other costs to attend the 2021 Virtual DwD Event, including without limitation, any internet or other charges or equipment needed to experience the 2021 Virtual DwD Event. RRI shall have the sole right to cancel or change the date for the 2021 Virtual DwD Event. If such cancellation or rescheduling occurs after the winner has registered for the 2021 Virtual DwD Event, the winner may be given an alternative prize of comparable value, at RRI’s sole discretion. The approximate Retail Value of the 2021 Virtual DwD Event is $4,495.One Prize Winner will receive recognition from the facilitator at the RRI June 2021 Virtual Unleash the Power Within event as well as a virtual photo opportunity with Tony Robbins. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by RRI. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The Prize is nontransferable. There is no retail value associated with this Prize.
Any and all Prize-related expenses (for the Grand Prize, First Prize and Prize), including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of each of the Prize Winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by any of the Prize Winners is permitted. Acceptance of any of the Prizes constitutes permission for RRI to use each of the Prize Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Competition is a game of skill based on, but not limited to, creativity, originality and dedication in fully participating in the submission of the Gap Map for the Competition. Criteria for the judging of the Competition will include, without limitation: Ranking all 7 areas of the Wheel of Life from 0-10, including both Where you Are Now and Where You Want to Be; Describing Where You Are Now & Where You Want to Be for all 7 areas of the Gap Map; Completing and finalizing a detailed plan for each of the 7 Areas of the Gap Map.The likelihood of winning depend will depend on the quality of all other entries as judged in the Competition, and chance plays no part in determining the winning entries. All winners are selected based on following these Terms and their merits of the quality of their entries, as reviewed and determined solely by the Sponsor Prize Committee. All decisions by the Sponsor Prize Committee are in its sole discretion and are final, and all potential winners will be notified on or about June 5, 2021. Potential winner will be notified by the phone number or email address provided with the submission of the entry. Robbins Research International, Inc. shall have no liability for potential winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, lack of service or other security settings or for potential winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If any potential Winner cannot be contacted, fails to prove all eligibility requirements, fails to claim the prize or fails to timely return all completed and executed declarations and releases as required by RRI, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT RRI‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE COMPETITION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You upon entry, release Your right to any intellectual property, copyright, trademark or any other right to the entry, and further understand and agree that RRI, anyone acting on behalf of RRI, and RRI’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about The Competition, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of RRI. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless RRI from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which RRI may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: RRI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend The Competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond RRI’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of The Competition. In such case, RRI may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by RRI. RRI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of The Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. RRI has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of The Competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of The Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, RRI reserves the right to seek damages or any other remedy available to it to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entry into these Competition constitutes acceptance of these official rules.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless RRI and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in The Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Competition IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in CALIFORNIA, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Competition). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the each of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Robbins Research International, Inc., Attn: Gap Map UPW June 2021 Competition, 9051 Mira Mesa Blvd, Box 261229, San Diego, CA 92196. Requests must be received no later than June 30, 2021.
- Sponsor and Administrator: The Sponsor and Administrator of The Competition is: Robbins Research International, Inc., 9051 Mira Mesa Blvd, Box 261229, San Diego, CA 92196
- Facebook: The Competition hosted by RRI is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.