Unleash the Power Within Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF UNLEASH THE POWER WITHIN
1. UPW Registration Terms
By clicking the appropriate online button to complete your purchase for the Unleash the Power Within event, Customer (or “you” or “your”) is agreeing to all the Terms and Conditions herein (the “Terms”).
Customer agrees to terms of payment. Customer tuition must be paid in full at time of completion of this online transaction.
3. Transfer, Default, Cancellation, Termination, and Damage Fees
- Transfer: For one time only, Customer may transfer the event enrollment for Unleash the Power Within (“UPW”) from the originally purchased event date to the next desired and available date, without any additional charge. Additionally, Customer may transfer their event enrollment to another individual, or transfer their event enrollment to a Robbins Research International, Inc. (“RRI”) product or to a RRI coaching contract without any additional charge. After an initial transfer to another UPW event, Customer may transfer their UPW event enrollment subject to a $75 transfer fee for each subsequent transfer. In order to transfer, you must do so by notifying RRI in writing at: Attn: TONY ROBBINS CUSTOMER SERVICE, Robbins Research International, Inc., 9051 Mira Mesa Blvd., #261229, San Diego, CA 92196 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enrollment is on a first come, first serve basis determined by the date of enrollment. If Customer chooses to transfer, Customer will relinquish priority standing in the event for which Customer enrolled.
- Default: Customer’s account must be current pursuant to these Terms before the start of each UPW event. If Customer does not pay at the time of this online transaction is complete, then Customer will be considered to be in default of this Agreement, and Customer’s participation in any event/coaching sessions will not be available until the account becomes current. If the account remains in default for 30 days, this agreement will be canceled and RRI will reserve the right to collect Damages Fees as set forth in 3(e) below.
- Cancellation: Customer may cancel this transaction without penalty or obligation by submitting to RRI a signed and dated written notice postmarked prior to midnight of the third business day after the online purchase and prior to the commencement of the event. Notice must be emailed to email@example.com or mailed or delivered along with any RRI product received with purchase to Attn: UPW Cancellation, Robbins Research International, Inc., 9051 Mira Mesa Blvd., #261229, San Diego, CA 92196. Faxed notices will not be accepted. Refunds will be issued within 4-6 weeks based on original method of payment. After the third business day, Customer may cancel this transaction in the same manner as noted above and will be subject to a $195 Damages Fee, since it would be extremely difficult and impractical to assess actual damages suffered by RRI in the event of Customer’s cancellation.
- No-Show: No refund will be provided if Customer fails to both 1) attend the confirmed event within the time period allotted and 2) obtain advance written consent from RRI.
- Damages Fee: Because it would be extremely difficult and impractical to assess actual damages suffered by RRI in the event Customer defaults after having attended, participated or received any portion of this package, any Customer refund will be reduced by the following amounts (based on the unused portion of the purchased system where applicable): Unleash the Power Within $795
- At UPW Event Satisfaction Guarantee: Once the UPW event commences, Customers seeking a refund will need to contact one of the RRI Customer Service Representatives during the Day 2 afternoon meal break at the UPW event. REFUNDS ARE AUTHORIZED AT THIS TIME ONLY. To be eligible for a refund, Customer must have attended the UPW up until the Day 2 afternoon meal break and request your refund at the Customer Service Desk during the Day 2 afternoon meal break. At Customer’s option, we will apply Customer tuition to another event, or send Customer a full refund within 4-6 weeks based on the original method of payment. Simply turn in the workbook, name badge and other materials to an RRI Customer Service Representative at the Customer Service Table at the UPW event. Complimentary and transferred enrollments are not eligible for refund or credit.
4. General Provisions
- Warranties: Customer acknowledges that Customer is not relying upon any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by RRI or anyone acting or claiming to act on behalf of RRI unless it is in writing signed by a designated and authorized RRI representative. All advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any, whether oral or written, are hereby superseded by these Terms. These Terms contains the entire understanding and agreement between Customer and RRI, and no addition or modification of any terms shall be effective unless set forth in writing and signed by Customer and RRI. No RRI representative has authority to modify these Terms.
- Terms and Conditions: Customer’s approval and execution of this Agreement, including all the Terms herein, will be required prior to the commencement of any event. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California.
- Dates, times, locations, and structure of the UPW event are subject to change, including without limitation, modifying the UPW event from live, in-person to a digital virtual UPW event.
- RRI reserves the right to terminate this enrollment for any reason it deems appropriate. Tuition credits and refunds will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Assignment: This agreement may not be assigned to another individual or entity without express written approval of RRI.
- Personal Use and No Recording: You agree that by participation in or attending the UPW event, you expressly agree not to record by audio, video, photography or any other means, any portion of the UPW event, nor will you publish, post on the internet or otherwise make publicly available any recording of any portion of the UPW event. You also understand and agree that all written and/or electronic materials provided by RRI in connection with the UPW event are protected by the copyright laws, and you agree not to use any and all such written/electronic materials (collectively, the “Materials”) in any form after the UPW event, other than for your personal use. You further agree that, other than for your personal use, you shall not make any summary or other derivate work of the UPW event or the Materials in electronic, written, audio, video or any other form, and post or publish online or otherwise distribute to any third parties any such summary materials.
- I AM AWARE OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND RELATED GOVERNMENTAL ORDERS, DIRECTIVES AND GUIDELINES (COLLECTIVELY “DIRECTIVES”), INCLUDING DIRECTIVES FOR FREQUENT HAND WASHING, SOCIAL DISTANCING AND USE OF FACE MASKS IN PUBLIC LOCATIONS OR OTHER SETTINGS/GATHERINGS. I AM AWARE THAT THE EVENT MAY BE HELD IN A LOCATION OF A GROUP GATHERING DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC. I AM AWARE THAT I COULD BE INFECTED, SERIOUSLY INJURED OR EVEN DIE DUE TO COVID-19. I AM VOLUNTARILY ATTENDING THE EVENT WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE DANGER INVOLVED AND AGREE TO FULLY AND SOLELY ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS OF SICKNESS, BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, WHETHER THOSE RISKS ARE KNOWN OR UNKNOWN.