Team Tony cultivates, curates and shares Tony Robbins’ stories and core principles, to help others achieve an extraordinary life.
Tony in the news: October 2015
“Transparency is the greatest advantage. If you know what’s true, you’ll do what’s right for you. We just make that really simple and really easy.” –Tony Robbins
In an interview this month with Good Day New York, Tony laid out exactly why he’s partnered with America’s Best 401(k) and the three things you need to know about your 401(k).
Did you catch the three things that Tony highlighted?
1. Fees matter. A 1% increase in fees is NOT insignificant – it will mean 10 less years of retirement income.
2. Funds matter. Choose the funds that have the best results over time, with the lowest fees. Don’t allow your inner idiot to take the 4% bet.
3. Protection matters. If you own a business, you are legally responsible to make sure it’s the best plan for your employees. Plans that were found out of compliance by the Department of Labor faced an average fine of $600,000 in 2014.
If you want to find out how much you are paying in fees, head over to America’s Best 401(k).
Want to hear what else Tony revealed this October on his media tour? Here are some highlights.
– Tony tells millennials how they can become financially free – by eating pizza.
– He weighs in on the 2016 presidential race — can you guess who he thinks has what it takes to go the full way?
–What Gorbachev told Tony ended the Cold War — you’ll be surprised at how simple it was.
–Tony describes his intense morning routine – it involves some futuristic tech!
As part of the fall tour, Tony also met with the Editor in Chief of the professional network LinkedIn and shared his concern around the health of Americans’ retirement plans. See part one of the three-part series here.